X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Play Around or Not

I have always been curious to know the most intelligent way to proceed in the P4P Ladyboy world. If you are in Bangkok or Pattaya, or even in some of the other places in Thailand where LB's are prevalent and you are going out on the town to meet LB's, what is the best way to conduct yourself? If you happen to really like a LB and get along well, do you basically stick with her. Not necessarily having her live with you. But, when you go out on the town again do you seek her out? What happens if you want to play the field? Does she get angry, jealous, or hurt? I know it's P4P. But, all people have feelings, regardless. And, if you do get involved with another LB or two, what happens when you want to go with the original LB again? I think that most guys like the thought of playing the field, especially in the P4P game. You see something new and you want her. But, is that the smartest way to go about it considering that Thais are very emotional people and can be very possessive? Just a thought.

The first thing about the P4P scene is that you are the boss and it is your vacation, your life and your money.
    In regards to this most ladyboys will understand that you are probably there to get laid and may have a wandering eye.
    Sure you like the Girlfriend experience but you also want to sow oats while the sun shines, it is pretty hard not to want the best of both worlds.

Depending where you are in Thailand your experience may differ. In Bangkok the ladyboys are more business like and are less likely to want to shack up with you.
    However in Pattaya they will try to latch on to you for you entire vacation. You may wonder why the same ladyboys might charge less in Pattaya but part of the reason it they are trying to get their foot in the door many times, plus it is just cheaper to live there. The pay off at the end of your vacation of a week or two may be more lucrative and fun, than slogging it out at their bar every night.

Once you go longer than one night with the same girl, you may have a problem breaking up with them. They get really upset sometimes when you say you are done with them or want to sample some other delights, but it is usually just an act. If you find a ladyboy you really hit it off with they could still be open to letting you wander or having a threesome but you should just be honest with them. If they work in any of the bars there is some chance they were involved in an orgy recently so they are open minded and not possessive too much, more just possessive of your money.

If they work in a bar, most of them will not care if you go to another bar and come back. Going with another girl at the same bar is usually ok but I would suggest you are safer to go with a girl at a different bar. If you seem like a good regular they may be possessive inside their own bar, of course they would like you to be the only one they see in Thailand.
    The biggest thing in Thailand is losing face, so doing anything to diss them or discredit them in their circles could be bad. Sometime you may exchange numbers, other times not.
    The best thing is to cut if off after one night if you are not sure, or things could linger on.

On the dating side Thai call a man who wanders from woman to woman at butterfly and this is a derogatory term.
    P4P Ladyboys may call guys butterflies but it really should only apply to you if you are actually dating and, I would assume, she is not still working in the trade.
    Really the same rules apply to dating as anywhere, the P4P rules are only not to embarrass or cause damage to a girls reputation, and be respectful.
    Pattaya is especially bad for premature declaration of the "L" word and crocodile tears. So don't fall for that.
    If it doesn't feel right, just be honest and don't lead them on.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Excellent advice from Crag - a few other things I would add are don't promise or imply that something that you have no intention of doing. i.e. I will see you later, bar fine you later, buy a drink for you later - and you don't. Lbs have incredible memories, and it is best if they have nice memories of you.

The main thing is don't get played by them, but also be polite and respectful - follow the golden rule - treat them as you would like yourself to be treated. This will generally keep you out of trouble and lead to an enjoyable (or possibly fantastic time with good chemistry), with your lb of choice.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
        don't promise or imply that something that you have no intention of doing. i.e. I will see you later, bar fine you later, buy a drink for you later - and you don't. Lbs have incredible memories, and it is best if they have nice memories of you.
        One time apparently I told Gip from Guess Bar that I would come by the bar in the afternoon the next day.
        I had some server problems to I had to work in my hotel room all day fixing things.
        Later that night when I went to Guess Bar she was extremely mad, as she was going to take me to the temple etc. etc.

I didn't remember agreeing to the temple trip but this is how it goes when you say you are going to do something.
        To me not dropping by the bar was no big deal, and I had a good excuse.
        Didn't matter.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Excellent advice from Crag - a few other things I would add are don't promise or imply that something that you have no intention of doing. i.e. I will see you later, bar fine you later, buy a drink for you later - and you don't. Lbs have incredible memories, and it is best if they have nice memories of you.

The main thing is don't get played by them, but also be polite and respectful - follow the golden rule - treat them as you would like yourself to be treated. This will generally keep you out of trouble and lead to an enjoyable (or possibly fantastic time with good chemistry), with your lb of choice.

I was brought up to treat all people politely and with respect. I am kind of a newbie, in the LB world, but not in life. Traveled the world through the US Navy and multinational corporations. Have been in the bars and clubs of Asia, Europe, the Middle East, the Caribbean, South America, and even at times in the US and Canada. Most of my travels have resulted in encounters with GG's. To tell the truth I've never been ripped off or involved in any crime anywhere I have been. Possibly it's due to the fact that I never go out on the town with anyone else. I go alone and drink very little. It would be the same in Thailand. I would imagine that most LB's like the one on one scenario as opposed to having to deal with 3 or 4 drunk guys at a table together. I have found that, when you go out on the town with buddies, you are always in danger of deferring to the actions of the worst idiot in your crowd.

Your advice, however, is greatly appreciated as I am new to the LB scene in Thailand and can probably learn quite a bit from experienced folks.

Comment

Sounds like you have the wrong buddies!
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I never have the wrong buddies because I never go out on the town with buddies. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Easyguy View Post
                I never have the wrong buddies because I never go out on the town with buddies. Problem solved.
                At first going to Thailand I could just hang out with ladyboys most of the time.
                However I have found I get lonely without some additional male comradery.

I drink and I have never embarrassed anyone yet.
                I swear.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I must just be a loner as I have mostly never gone out on the town with any friends. Especially if I am looking to connect. I'm just a very private and quiet individual. Not saying that I don't go to a restaurant or to a show with friends. I just don't want friends hanging around when I'm trying to score. Besides, none of the people I am associated with would understand, in anyway, my interest in LB's. Even in this very liberal world we currently live in, I would probably lose most of the friends I do have who would never associate me with that type of interest, if you get what I mean. And, you can't blame them for thinking that way as most of the world is pretty straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Easyguy View Post
                    I must just be a loner as I have mostly never gone out on the town with any friends. Especially if I am looking to connect. I'm just a very private and quiet individual. Not saying that I don't go to a restaurant or to a show with friends. I just don't want friends hanging around when I'm trying to score. Besides, none of the people I am associated with would understand, in anyway, my interest in LB's. Even in this very liberal world we currently live in, I would probably lose most of the friends I do have who would never associate me with that type of interest, if you get what I mean. And, you can't blame them for thinking that way as most of the world is pretty straight.
                    Yes, this is how it is back home in America.
                    Yet still never discount the value of a good wingman, ladyboys or not.

If you go to Thailand the beauty is there is full bars dedicated to ladyboys.
                    Even the bars that are not dedicated to ladyboys usually have a few.
                    So even if you ran into someone you know at these bars, there is no doubt they are into ladyboys also.

Certain Bars are like pubs with pool tables, darts, sports on tv etc.
                    The only difference is there is ladyboys and guys that like ladyboys.
                    So no issue if you strike up a conversation, or make friends.
                    Plus you usually are dying to talk to people from your own language after a while.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Crag you always explain beautifully, hats off to you. Only one word i could not understand is P4P ?????

Comment

p4p = pay for play, or in other words, paying for sex.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

thanks Rxpharm, if i get someone like : https://chaturbate.com/sensualmarian/ i do not mind paying

Comment

p4p = pay for play, or in other words, paying for sex.

Her link for you

Comment

Working...
                            X