Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My flight is 31 days so I will be really stretching my 30 tourist visa, good thing i lose a day on the way.

Since I have a short flight on Cathay Pacific I went to join their Marco Polo/Asia Miles club.
    They want $100 USD to join their Frequent flyer program. What the hell is with that?

I can join Asia Miles for free but their Marco Polo club is the one that cost the money.
    Is it worth it? According to their website joining both is the "Best of both worlds"
    Does this mean this is the best program for ladyboy lovers?

Attached Files
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

That is ridiculous to charge $100 USD to join the Marco Polo Club - I would say it probably isn't worth it, unless you decide to fly Cathay Pacific and One World more often. Anyway, if the booking class isn't the right level, you would get no or just a fraction of the mileage points.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
        That is ridiculous to charge $100 USD to join the Marco Polo Club - I would say it probably isn't worth it, unless you decide to fly Cathay Pacific and One World more often. Anyway, if the booking class isn't the right level, you would get no or just a fraction of the mileage points.
        That is what i thought: what programs charge to join?
        And it is $100 dollars a year unless you earn minimum number of Marco points.

I thought maybe I could earn a few points or get lounge access or something.
        It appears as though there may be a lounge access pass included but for $100 dollars it doesn't seem worth it.
        I can't specifically see any benefits that are better than any other program.

I just don't want to miss out on the "The Best of Both Worlds"
        and at minimum I was hoping it would allow me to request a better seat, possibly in the aisle.
        Usually on these connecting flights I get stuck in the worst corner seat they have...
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

sadly i dont
          For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
          For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

Working...
          X