X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss International Queen Contest, March 10, 2017 Tiffany Theatre, Pattaya

They have already started events for Miss International Queen 2016 - it seems they are expanding the contest by having qualifying contests in different countries.

In this video they are showing the Miss International Queen Japan selecting 2 Japanese tgs for the Nov. contest.

Here's news about the Indian representative for MIQ - not sure how they selected her.

A couple of teasers for the 2016 contest featuring MIQ2015 from Philippines, Trixie Maristela with the theme Stand Proud

If you are in Thailand the week before the contest, keep your eyes open for promotional events - they have held a few in Bangkok, and one year flew up to Udon Thani in NE Thailand.

The home page for more information and ticketing : Miss International Queen

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
    They have already started events for Miss International Queen 2016 - it seems they are expanding the contest by having qualifying contests in different countries.

In this video they are showing the Miss International Queen Japan selecting 2 Japanese tgs for the Nov. contest.

Here's news about the Indian representative for MIQ - not sure how they selected her.

A couple of teasers for the 2016 contest featuring MIQ2015 from Philippines, Trixie Maristela with the theme Stand Proud

If you are in Thailand the week before the contest, keep your eyes open for promotional events - they have held a few in Bangkok, and one year flew up to Undon Thani in NE Thailand.

The home page for more information and ticketing : Miss International Queen
    wow from India, Manipur, she is pretty

Comment

Here are the 28 contestants for MIQ 2016 - a few countries represented for the first time: Mongolia, Colombia, and Egypt.

MIQ2016.1.JPG
      MIQ2016.2.JPG
      MIQ2016.3.JPG
      MIQ2016.4.JPG
      MIQ2016.5.JPG
      MIQ2016.6.JPG
      MIQ2016.7.JPG

MIQ2016.1.JPG
      MIQ2016.2.JPG
      MIQ2016.3.JPG
      MIQ2016.4.JPG
      MIQ2016.5.JPG
      MIQ2016.6.JPG
      MIQ2016.7.JPG

Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread

Comment

This year the MIQ is on a different weekend from the Volleyball which could be good.
        I always am interested to check out some of the activities around this event but am always busy at Volleyball stuff.
        Unfortunately I am already leaving for Phuket on November 8.

Definitely not a good night to go to ladyboy bars in Pattaya.
        If they haven't gone to the show, they are watching it on TV and not paying attention to customers.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

So far it looks like the contest will still be held on Nov. 11. They have started the internet voting for the video introductions of the contestants.

Here is the first batch:

Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread

Comment

So it's Volleyball on November 5 and Miss MIQ on November 11? On TV, too?

Comment

So far no announcements to the contrary. A number of other events have been rescheduled, so it would be a good idea to keep monitoring various sites for any changes.

Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread

Comment

Breaking news - MIQ2016 has been rescheduled to March 10, 2017

Next batch of MIQ 2016 contestant videos:

It will be broadcast nationally on Thai TV7, and streamed live on Youtube.

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                  So it's Volleyball on November 5 and Miss MIQ on November 11? On TV, too?
                  On TV is a good question. Television stations can only show state news in black and white for 30 days.
                  So perhaps it may only be available in broadcasts outside the country.
                  Chances are MIQ will be allowed on TV that is just at the end of the 30 days and a popular contest in Thailand.

There is no official media coverage of the volleyball this year tho.
                  Although it was never on television.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Crag, you missed my post just above yours, MIQ has been rescheduled to March 10, 2017. I would expect that the LBWVB will also be rescheduled.

Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
                      Crag, you missed my post just above yours, MIQ has been rescheduled to March 10, 2017. I would expect that the LBWVB will also be rescheduled.
                      No I did not see that. So it will be on Television.

LBWVB is a go!

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thanks for videos, i loved these babes

Comment

Just looked at the videos, and surprised how very well made they are. Very professional. Now I'm curious and may just schedule another vacation to include this contest. So close to tax time. Where are the tickets sold? How much do prices range? Is it too late to get good seats? At Alcazars? Man, the whole world needs to know about this very special contest. It is going to better than Miss Universe. These girls are more beautiful than real girls. Very good job compiling these videos for us to watch. Thank you, Crag. You're very good with computers and cameras.

Comment

If you visit the home page I posted in the first post of this thread - there is information on booking and ticketing, however with the rescheduled contest they have removed the details for tickets now. I expect as March gets closer they will repost the details. I have attended in the past and VIP tickets (on the main floor) cost about $100 CAD (2500 Baht). Regular tickets (for balcony seats) were a bit less, but still pricey compared to a regular cabaret show. The title of this thread clearly states:
                            Miss International Queen Contest, March 10, 2017 Tiffany Theatre, Pattaya
                            It is NOT at Alcazar's.

More videos of the other contestants:

Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread

Comment

B2500 is minah minah (minor). Vegas shows costs like US$150 and up. Pay up for the most exotic show on earth. Will check out seats at Tiffany's later this week. Might pay the $72.50. If I can't come over just swallow the loss. March 10, huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X