X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 TGirls who topped me

After almost 3 years of inactivity I returned to Bangkok on Monday for two days and nights.

Part I: Jenny from Guess Bar

I had been together with Tgirls that were able to top although pretty delicate: Theresa aka Talisha, Gigi, Cee among others less known in the Bangkok scene.

This also meant, I never had been to Guess Bar before. Which I did in order meet Jenny there.
    I arrived there at 18:40 and Jenny was already there, sitting outside playing a variant of patience. Bingo.

We met on both days about this time and with her permission I am allowed to post a few pics from our two encounters.

The first shows her lovely face and body during a seafood dinner we had on the second day. Quite a nice restaurant - European - Thai Seafoad on Sukhumvit between Soi 5 and 7. (Pic 1)

A couple of weeks ago she was involved in a motorcycle accident and was hurt under the chin. But at the end of the night she went to the doctors and got the scar removed.(Pic 2)

We shortly discussed also the pros and cons of posting her mobile phone number here, but we agreed to refrain from this, as she prefers not to have dates with persons she never has seen in person before.

She has a nice way to prepare herself for her being a top. (Pic 3)

To be continued soon - more pics to come. *

12903.jpg
    post-18-2-12903-Jenny_24_51108_2.JPG
    post-18-2-12903-Jenny_24_51108_3.JPG

Ready for the job :-) (Pic 4)

Her size is pretty much the same as Theresa aka Talesha (Pic 5)

post-18-2-13102-Jenny_24_51108_5.JPG
    Attached Files

Good stuff pinoffice   , Jenny is indeed a sweetie and a favourite of mine too ( my avator)  
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Part II: Anney from Obsession

I had read the good news about Anney being back in Obsession, NEP, here in this forum. So I was quite determined to try to meet her in the Obsession Bar.

And I was again lucky. I immediately spotted her after entering the bar. Looking gorgeous as ever. Well, she had been working in Korat Isaan) in the beauty-branch for over two years but had to realize that she could not generate enough money for a living there within this branch.
      After I had learned that she was born in the same province the famous female Isaan singer Tai Orrathai was, we both had a common interest. Thus we went to an Isaan food restaurant in Bangkok. There we also talked about Teresa aka Talisha, Talesha who is currently working in Switzerland. She was quite interested in knowing more about the options associated with going to work in Europe or the US. Apparently the market is not very robust in Thailand nowadays.

Here is Anney in these very days - posted with her kind permission. (Pic 1-3)
      To be continued soon - more pics to come

13558.jpg
      post-18-2-13558-Anney_241108_2.JPG
      post-18-2-13558-Anney_241108_3.JPG

Comment

So whoever might be able to help her or give her good advice in the legal as well as business aspects of leaving for work abroad - she can be easily located in Obsession, has Number 27 there. While in Thailand you can reach her under
        081-7026036

She can become rock-hard and can fuck you easily. Cock girth is about same size as Jenny, but she gets a tad harder and does not need a long time to cum.
        Pic 4 - 6

To be continued

13847.jpg

post-18-2-13847-Anney_241108_5.JPG
        post-18-2-13847-Anney_241108_6.JPG

Comment

, Man of me ol heart pinoffice   , Anney is my No 1 fav even though I've never met her   , we have very similar tastes fella  
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Wow, very nice
            I especially like Anney Very pretty face
            "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
            Salin' on a summer breeze
            And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
            -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Jenny's a good top but a little on the large side for the average butt Great girl as well!
              i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Part III: Tan from Suk Soi 18

On my last day of stay in BKK I wanted to get to learn more about the new option to have a Ladyboy top you during the day. In the past I had visited the Pinnochio Bar in Patpong II that opens daily at 14:00 hours (at least) and has about 4 Ladyboys on offer.

Well, I had learned about the RUAY JANG MASSAGE - 58 Sukhumvit Soi 18 and that there would be a ladyboy able to top available. Her name would be Tan (0875587841).
                I went by Taxi-Meter to this place which is almost at the end of Soi 18 (If you walk up Soi 18 about 300 meters, you'll pass the Rembrandt hotel on your left and then, about 50 meters further on, there is a small cut-through road to soi 20. The massage RUAY JANG is located on soi 18 right hand side, just before this cut-through. The name sign is also in English. The best way to go there is just ask the taxi driver to go to "nuat" Ruay Jang (pronounced Ruay Jung) beyond Rong Raem Rembrandt.

I had beeb disappointed also by the low quality of the available pictures, which was an additional motivation to go there.
                Well, Tan is the generic brother of the girl who runs the Massage shop, so she is quite helpful in making arrangements.

Have a look at Tan yourself:
                16600.jpg

post-18-2-16600-Tan_251108_2.JPG
                post-18-2-16600-Tan_251108_3.JPG

She is a kisser. She likes to fuck you, which means she can get hard. Size is clearly smaller than Jenny or Anney. She
                can cum. She likes to get sucked. She also likes to suck you. She likes you cim (not that often available). She is on duty in the massage shop starting about 13.00 - 14:00 everyday.

- The End -

16956.jpg

post-18-2-16956-Tan_251108_5.JPG
                post-18-2-16956-Tan_251108_6.JPG

Comment

Very nice. Refreshing posts mate. Those are hot off the press. Looking forward to more. Nice details too. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, reminds Me of the night I couldnt get it up
                    NO WAY, that cock was going anywhere near My arse
                    Jenny's a great girl & a good Craic, but have to ask, wots with the scar on the chin ? Chin inplant ?
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Don't let Simon_UK see this thread!!!
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(seamus @ Nov. 26 2008,20:04) Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, reminds Me of the night I couldnt get it up  
                        NO WAY, that cock was going anywhere near My arse
                        Jenny's a great girl & a good Craic, but have to ask, wots with the scar on the chin ? Chin inplant ?
                        in the very first post of the thread, he said she was in a motorcycle accident a while back

you got distracted by pics of her willy, didn't you?
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

Pinoffice,
                          Great thread and pics Man.
                          Good start for a new guy  
                          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Good phots mate.

Looks like you had a most enjoyable time ...
                            "... Amen Brother ..."

Comment

now these are better pics,better than some of the ugly blokes with there cocks out pics, ive seen here of recent.isnt this what the forum is supposed to be about? re; ladyboys and not gay blokes showing their bits?
                              robbo

Comment

Working...
                              X