X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those in Barcelona, Sept 12, 2015 - Miss Trans Star Internacional 2015

For any forum members in Barcelona, on Sept 12, 2015 there will be a trans beauty contest.

Spain is a popular destination for South American TS, particularly the Brazilians ones to visit, and work.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

I did not know and i did not keep a day spare

I would be in Barcelona on 12th, but I did not keep a day spare. This is sad, i liked the babe on the video

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
    For any forum members in Barcelona, on Sept 12, 2015 there will be a trans beauty contest.

Spain is a popular destination for South American TS, particularly the Brazilians ones to visit, and work.

Comment

Here is a video with some highlights from the contest:

Interesting contrast to the Asian lb contests in Thailand and the Philippines!

Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread

Comment

Miss Trans Star Internacional 2016 happened again this year - some videos of the contest. Quite fascinating that Dr. Kamol's Plastic Surgery Clinic from Thailand is a sponsor for the contest prizes.

Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread

Comment

Pretty good job securing those videos for all of us to see. Thanx for them and to you RxPharm. Wish all these new exposures to transvestism happened 50 years earlier.

Comment

Pretty good job securing those videos for all of us to see. Thanx for the trans and to you RxPharm. Wish all these new exposures to transvestism happened 50 years earlier.
            hahaha yea,

Hey do someone knows where I can find more info about this International Trans Contest and when every year is celebrated?

Let me let you know that on the last period because of political issues lots of trans from Venezuela are coming to places like Barcelona, Madrid, etc... usually it's prices are the lowest ones.
            Last edited by Polrobing; 03-09-2018, 05:00 PM.

Comment

These International TS contests are very good. Do we have such shows in the USA and Canada? We Americans are so backwards and prejudiced. When's the next Barcelona Contest? Can you post a calendar of upcoming International Contests. Would be interesting to plan trips around the world based on these contests. But for now maybe I'll just have watch them on YouTube. I think there's money to be made making professional documentary films of these and the LBWVP contest in Pattaya plus two others also in the same city. Might even get a nomination at the next Oscars. Think about it.

Comment

Miss Trans Star International Contest 2018 was won by Miss Thailand (and also 2017). Here's the video:

George Pill - there are Trans Contests in the USA, but not as well publicized - and sometimes it is open to drag queens as well. Check out the Miss Continental contests for the US. Some contests in Canada, but on a much smaller scale, and not heavily promoted.

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

Working...
                X