Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask Sev7en, as One of our good friends was the guy that brought Vivian to Guess Bar, He said She was good, But Sev7en can tell you more as he hung out with the guy more. All I can say Is english Is great & She is easy to chat with.
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(RedSox2007 @ Apr. 02 2008,15:01) Nice pics, nice looking ass. How is her performance ?
      Hello RedSox,

Apologize is Vivian's forum name!

Hello Vivian,

I see you have worked out how to post pictures

Suay maak maak

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

i hate it when people start talking thai
        i love t-girls

Comment

Suay  =  pretty/beautiful

Maak  =  much

Suay maak maak  =  very beautiful.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

and how do you say thank you and goodbye
            i love t-girls

Comment

ขอบคุณครับ= Khob khun krap,thank you ลาก่อนนะ = la gone na, goodbye...
              x
              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Khob khun krap Miss Faa, but looking at it sounds more like an insult than being polite
                i love t-girls

Comment

hi..i'm vivian I just try to post my picture..so sorry I don't know good or not for post here but I thing good because I know website about my bar just this web...hope every body have fun in songgranday
                  p.s songgran day is newyear of thailand I have to say happy newyear or in thailand we say"sawasdee-pee mai" kiss kiss

Comment

(seamus @ Apr. 03 2008,01:32) Ask Sev7en, as One of our good friends was the guy that brought Vivian to Guess Bar, He said She was good, But Sev7en can tell you more as he hung out with the guy more. All I can say Is english Is great & She is easy to chat with.
                    Yep, Vivian is really cool. Great english, which is not the case among the new girls unfortunately.

Tuesday night "that guy", me and another friend ended up in Boss nightclub, as it was his last night in LOS. We got mau mak mak and found Vivian, Top , Icey, Nikki and one i forget her name of, from Guess Bar there. Great fun!
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Oh dear. Boss Bar - been there. Got drunk etc etc. Anyone else fill in the details? Dark. Busy. Seedy. Brilliant!!!

Comment

hahaha..invite u come to enjoy with me when u come thailand ...haha

Comment

Viv - you are most definitely on!!!!

Comment

Hi to all ..Guess bar resident!
                            I was there on Dec and had fun wt Fern, nice lady.

I see lot of new entry. Is Eat still the best equipped? any nice surprise on the new addition?
                            I'll be back next week and try to..make my mind about it!

Thanks

Comment

This one looks like she is going to eat me up, just delicious

Originally posted by mardhi
                              If you have not guessed already - today is red uniform day
                              Grey eyed one is beautiful, petite, perhaps a little flat but would love to air lift her and make love to her.

Originally posted by mardhi View Post
                              I managed to grab a couple of snaps tonight which was pretty tough going between avoiding customers and trying to determine who the new staff are. Maybe I am getting old, but they are all starting to look alike to me.

So here we go and no names - they will follow when I work out who is who.
                              Babe sitting 3rd from left is awesome and also the babe in the front exposing her precious amazing tits. Loved them

Originally posted by mardhi View Post
                              Couple more I have taken over last few days

Comment

Working...
                              X