Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, based on information I've read on another forum Chili Bar is still open as of first week of Sept - I guess I wasn't paying enough attention when I was looking around. Many of the lbs from Fairy Bar have moved to Chili Bar.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Interesting to see Pai. Was working freelance in front of Teramae since they won't let Ladyboys inside. Should as the girls are so ugly. You have to see her in person how beautiful she is. She can do anything and takes good photos. Sweet and has a little girl personality. Any way I'll be jetting into Bangkok in a few days to recharge my batteries and load up my SD cards. Forget the Philippines and Rio. Forget south of the border. This is the place where your dreams come true. Enjoy it now. It might be banned next year.

Comment

Ok, I have now verified the location of Chili Bar - it is on the 1st floor on the left hand side of NEP it is beside Rainbow 3 Bar. Just go up the stairs on the left as you're going into Nana Entertainment Plaza.

Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread

Comment

This nice looking girl named Nan is from the new Chili Bar.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
            Ok, I have now verified the location of Chili Bar - it is on the 1st floor on the left hand side of NEP it is beside Rainbow 3 Bar. (formerly known as Mercury Bar). Just go up the stairs on the left as you're going into Nana Enterainment Plaza.

Here are a couple of videos of lbs dancing in the Chili Bar.
            Loved the babes, they are out of the world.

Comment

A few shots of NEP lb bars from the outside with some of the staff touting for customers.

Straps (postop lb bar):
              DSC01392.JPG
              DSC01393.JPG

DC10
              DSC01388.JPG
              DSC01398.JPG

Tempations:
              DSC01384.JPG
              DSC01385.JPG
              DSC01386.JPG

Casanova:
              DSC01396.JPG
              DSC01397.JPG

Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread

Comment

Originally posted by BAM View Post
                This nice looking girl named Nan is from the new Chili Bar.
                Yes we managed to track down Nan from Chili Bar from your recommendation.
                Attached Files
                ASIANTS.COM
                ASIAN TS TWITTER

Comment

A few updates of some of the NEP lb bars I visited during my short visit before I went back to Canada from the Arabian Gulf.

Straps - still one of the best bars for beautiful lbs (although postop). However their pricing has become predatory - they are asking for a combined barfine and lady charge of 3600 Baht, with the condition of using the NEP short time hotel (350 Baht). If you counter with a request to take her to your hotel, it jumps to 4100 Baht. While they are certainly the most beautiful bar girls in NEP, this is poor pricing. In addition they are still denying (both service staff, mamasan and go go girls) that any lbs are working there. It is telling that a number of other bars have signs stating 100% ladies. There are about 30 postop lbs on staff, but the number varies as there are some university girls working there part time on weekends/school holidays. it is generally fairly busy for a small bar (slightly bigger than temptations for number of customer seats, but stage size similar)

Temptations Bar - I went inside - on a Friday night - about 15-20 lbs working. A wide range from femboys, full blown lbs, to amazons, and a petite passable one. I didn't ask about barfines, as I am a postop fan. There were a few customers inside - probably about 5.

DC-10 Bar - i didn't go inside as my time was limited. I did not look too busy. There didn't seem to be many customers inside as I had a peek through the curtains.

Casanova Bar - the oldest operating preop lb bar in Bangkok. I didn't go inside, but quite a few of their staff were on break outside - probably close to 20 - and I would guess another 10 or so inside. Also a wide range were on display - like Temptations.

Charades - once again, it made me sad to see the one time top lb bar reduced to a mere shadow of itself. I was there on a Thurs night. About 15-20 lbs working, but only 2 customers while I was there. Some of the old stars are still there - Pai, Cindy (although she seems to be using a new name now), and of course Sha Sha. They have the range of femboys to full blown lbs like Pai, Cindy and Sha Sha.

Chili Bar - probably around 30 lbs working on a Friday night. A good range from femboys, petite lbs, medium and tall. Some lovely looking ones as well.

True Obsessions - I would have to say still the best pre-op lb bar in NEP. Around 30-40 preop lbs working with the full range of attractive femboys, petite, medium and tall lbs. No amazonian ones though as they are after the Asian market- Japanese, Korean, Chinese.

Also a bonus - the Mercury Bar is being re-launched as the newest NEP lb bar, with their grand opening on Monday, July 3. Any lb fan in Bangkok should drop in! It is located at the top of the escalator on the right side as you enter NEP. The 1st floor if you're British, or the 2nd floor if you're North American.
                  DSC02432.JPG

Some photos of the bars in the daytime.
                  DSC02420.JPG
                  DSC02426.JPG
                  DSC02422.JPG
                  DSC02423.JPG
                  DSC02424.JPG
                  DSC02425.JPG
                  DSC02431.JPG

Attached Files

Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread

Comment

Nice report Rxpharm.

I had a fight with my GF and she threatened to go work at the "new bar".
                    Now I know what she was talking about.
                    If you see her there, buy her a drink on me.
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Crag - no time to check out Mercury Bar this time, but I'll try to visit it on a future trip. If i do see her, I will buy a drink for her.

Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread

Comment

Ok, I am was able to make a short trip to Nana Plaza to check out a few bars.

Mercury Bar is up and running. They have their own Facebook page: Mercury Bar. This bar is owned by the same group that owns Temptations in NEP and Cockatoo in Soi Cowboy. The mamasan (for now) is Taleisha who moved over from Temptations. On a Wed. night I counted about 15 lbs dancing, ranging from petite femboys, to regular lbs. I was informed by the owner that the goal is to get 30 lbs on staff. I did not see Layla, so she probably is not working there.

They advertise specials on their Facebook page. Bar fine is 700 Baht and you negotiate directly with your lady of choice for her fee. A good practice and hopefully not many more NEP bars will do the all in package Straps is practicing.

I would recommend anyone checking out the bars to drop into Mercury Bar.

I dropped into Straps - and have to say without a doubt it has the most beautiful postop lbs working. They rival King's Corner in their old heydays - and certainly could be contestants for the Miss Tiffany Universe contest. However as mentioned earlier their pricing is predatory. Some interesting news I found on this latest visit. Some of the wait staff and mamasans are former King's Corner staff. As mentioned in my King's Corner update from July there have been big changes there - so besides reducing the numbers of postop lbs, they have also changed the wait staff and mamasans. This happened about 4 months ago.

True Obsessions was quiet when I dropped by at 11:00 pm - I think a number of the lbs were barfined by Japanese/Chinese/Korean customers. It would probably still rank as having some of the most beautiful preop lbs on staff for Nana Plaza.

Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread

Comment

Latest word is that Charades is closing this month. That is all I have heard so far.
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Cindy, Candy, and everybody should move to Pattaya Obsessions and restart it. Everybody should take more vacations to Pattaya Beach and spend more money now or the other bars will slowly disappear into history.

Comment

Candy used to work at Pattaya Obsessions for many years.
                              Cindy can go work at any other bar easy although she has places in Bangkok and Pattaya.
                              Charades owners also have DC10 bar too.
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

This is so unfortunate - Charades (formerly Cascade) use to one of the top lb bars in Thailand. Poor management has done them in - the mess with the Fairy Bar/Rainbow 4 fiasco was the beginning of the end.

That being said, I think there is a shift on how to meet lbs going on. More lbs are advertising on-line, and increasing numbers of customers don't want to pay for lady drinks and bar fines. While this may save the customers some money, I think the chances of having a bad encounter may become greater, and you don't get the chance to see if the chemistry is good.

Membership Levels
                                The Rookie Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X