Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King's Corner and King's Corner 2 (former King's Castle 3) Updates - No longer lb bars 2022

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An old video from King's Corner (around 2009) - gives you an idea what it's like inside. This is when the bar was around 60% postop and 40% ladies. Now, according to the updates, it's 100% ladies.

Compare to a more recent video (2013) while short it looks like there are mostly ggs in this video.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

An old video (2011) from King's Castle 3 (preops/postops back then)

Another video - lower quality from around 2011 as well.

Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread

Comment

Ok, although no photos (usual bar policy) some updates on the Patpong scene.

The names are back to normal - no more King's Corner 2. All renovations are now complete.

King's Corner is back to the usual place with about 60-70 ladies, with a 50/50 mix of postop lbs and ggs.

King's Castle 3 is also renovated - the dance platforms are now moved to be against 3 of the walls (2 sides and back), and the seating is now arranged around the middle. There is a mix of 80-100 preop/postop lbs. Not sure of the mix, but probably around 50/50. AC and roof are now fixed - no more leaks at least while I was there.

The new go go bar in the mix is now King's Garden. This was King's Castle 2 for a year or so. It was formerly an open beer bar - no go go dancers, that had freelancer lbs around. Not sure of the numbers of staff - but when I visited it tonight it was all preop lbs.

I picked a bad night to visit as there was a special Indian Hindu festival at Wat Khaek (in Silom area near Narai Hotel). A great number of lbs attend this festival as Ganesha is supposed to bless them with good luck. This meant a lot of lbs were not working when I visited. By the way if you can make it to this festival, you can probably spot hundreds of lbs - be careful though, as I hear this festival involves throwing colored powder around - so take a waterproof camera if you want to take photos.

Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread

Comment

Update for these bars from my April/May visit.

King's Corner is a mere shadow of its former self. Lack of customers has caused the staff to dwindle down to about 1/2. When I visited there were about 10-12 postop lbs and an equal number of ggs. I had a chat with the mamasan who has been there for almost 20 years. She said business is less than 50% than it used to be. This is a sad state of affairs for post-op lb lovers like me, and I would have to say that Straps in Nana Plaza is now a better postop bar (although they all deny they are postops in that bar).

King's Castle III has moved. King's Massage has now taken it's former spot across the soi and a bit down from King's Corner. The new location for King's Castle III is where the old King's Garden Lounge use to be (in the connecting section between Patpong I and Patpong II). I've got the Google Maps street view and in that shot, it is down the short connecting section just to the right of King's Corner. It is on the end of that short connecting section on the right hand side.

Things were better at King's Castle III. There were about 30-40 lbs on staff - probably a mix of post and pre-op. I would guess there are more preops probably around 70%. There were some quite attractive ones there and they were younger so I think the policy of part time university students is probably still going on as I dropped in on Saturday night.
          Attached Files

Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread

Comment

Interesting news.
            I've only ever been by these places during the day and early evening.
            I've never been in a bar in Patpong only been to some shops and restaurants.

I know I missed the heyday of this area before the Monks or whomever caused much of it to disappear.
            Even after that i think there was a scene but still I always was somewhere's else.
            I did go with a LB from KC3 one time when she was hanging out over at Guess bar 2 on Sukhumvit after hours.

However I have stayed at the Holiday Inn in Silom twice as it is very nice and very cheap.
            Breakfast there is incredible.
            Also it is very close the the Canadian Embassy and most other Embassies so that was the main reason I was there.

This area seems heavily geared to Japanese Golfers, so I imagine these girls do good with them, as I hear they are good customers. I've heard the girls say the Japanese are 4-4-4 or something? 4,000 for 4 inches in 4 minutes?
            Anyhow i always wondered if the action in this area would cease completely someday.

One night while staying in Silom, I ventured over to Nana for the evening.
            Eventually I ended up in some Disco nearby Nana but after I was ready to go to bed,
            No taxi's wanted to take me over to Silom.
            Not sure the reason but I suppose they figure they won't get a fare back? Or maybe they can transport many customers around Nana area in the time it takes them to go to Silom and back.
            I imagine most customers in Sukhumhvit area are going to their hotel nearby.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

The next time you're in Bangkok I would recommend you check out KC3 on a weekend night. Best to go around 8:30 or a bit later. With the part time university lbs working on the weekend, there can be some real beauties working that you will not see at the other bars.

They don't cater specifically to the Japanese crowd, although a nearby Soi, Thaniya does have a number of gg places that do. It will be a bit more pricey than the NEP bars though. However if it is a slow night, you could get some more bargaining power.

There was a taxi mafia operating in the Silom area, which is why some taxis were reluctant to go there. I am not sure if this is still the case - but it is an easy BTS ride from Sukhumvit to Patpong and vice versa, unless you are there past 1:00 am, when BTS shuts down.

Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
                The next time you're in Bangkok I would recommend you check out KC3 on a weekend night. Best to go around 8:30 or a bit later. With the part time university lbs working on the weekend, there can be some real beauties working that you will not see at the other bars.

They don't cater specifically to the Japanese crowd, although a nearby Soi, Thaniya does have a number of gg places that do. It will be a bit more pricey than the NEP bars though. However if it is a slow night, you could get some more bargaining power.

There was a taxi mafia operating in the Silom area, which is why some taxis were reluctant to go there. I am not sure if this is still the case - but it is an easy BTS ride from Sukhumvit to Patpong and vice versa, unless you are there past 1:00 am, when BTS shuts down.
                Ya no problem getting a taxi out of Silom. One time i stayed there was with my GF so didn't go to any bars just out to a restaurant and shopping. The other time I went out to Nana for the evening instead which was when i had trouble getting back. That was back when Tequila Bar was still open, but after that I ended up a some disco until 4am, so the BTS isn't an option.

But the last time I actually checked out what is around Patpong was when I was staying in Silom with the GF back in 2008. It looks much different.
                Anyone know what the hell a "Mook Shop" is?

DSC00258.jpgDSC00169.jpgDSC00170.jpgDSC00171.jpgDSC00209.jpgDSC00245.jpgDSC00242.jpg
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

During my short April visit, I managed to drop in and check on King's Corner and the now renamed King's Castle 3. It was shortly after Songkran, so that may have had an effect on how many lbs were working.

King's Corner is still a shadow of its former self. Now the ggs outnumber the lbs around 60% to 40%. The lbs working there were not as gorgeous as in the old days - although there were a few cuties. I had a chat with the mamasan and she lamented that business has never been the same since the political problems in 2007.

King's Castle 3 is no more. As mentioned in my post of 06/05/2015, the old spot is now a massage place. The spot they moved to (as mentioned in the 06/05/2015 post), is now called Kng's Corner 2 - a bit confusing. When I dropped in there were only about 25 lbs working - mostly preops. However, not as good looking as when I dropped in last year.

Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread

Comment

That does all sound a little confusing.
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

King's Castle 3 and King's Corner often get bad press - which is sometimes deserved when they pad the bill, but as far as talent goes, currently they stand up quite well to the NEP bars.

The night I visited KC3 was when they were having a Miss Cleopatra contest - not sure if they were attempting to attract Middle Eastern customers or not - since a lot of them were around Patpong - something I haven't seen much of during my past visits.

I was able to take photos of the contest, and the contestants were their regular staff.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59623[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76950[/ATTACH]
                      The babe with the strings on her head is a BOMB, do you have her videos. She is just out of the world. I would pay anything for her i am sure

Loves for 678 if you ever meet her

Comment

There were quite a few customers in the bar that night as KC3 also had a big Cleopatra contest display outside the bar.

As mentioned in the past KC3 has a lot of part timers - university students who show up on weekends and school holidays - so there can be a lot of variety depending on when you visit the bar.

[ATTACH]59624[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76954[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76951[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76952[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76953[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]59625[/ATTACH]
                        Golden Bra babe is stunning and lovely boobs i think

No. 08 is also mind blowing

Comment

Yes SB, it was good fortune you met your better half at KC3 - if you had ignored it because of the bad reports - who knows where you would be now?

This just goes to show that while some may have had bad experiences at a bar - that it isn't likely going to be bad every visit.

More photos of the contest - getting nearer to the end.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59736[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76961[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76962[/ATTACH]
                          the last babe with a great smile on this page and lovely boobs, can you please post more pics of her ?

Comment

An old video from King's Corner (around 2009) - gives you an idea what it's like inside. This is when the bar was around 60% postop and 40% ladies. Now, according to the updates, it's 100% ladies.

Compare to a more recent video (2013) while short it looks like there are mostly ggs in this video.

thanks for the delightful videos. One babe is simply mindblowing

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys!

RR, KC3 was busy this night - probably because of the contest. KC had a few customers as well, but not as busy as it used to be during low season.

Overall the numbers of tourists in the Patpong area were lower than normal for low season, but what was most surprising were the number of Arabs present. On Sukhumvit Road and many other tourist areas they were approx. 50% of the crowd, and also a large number of Indian tourists - this is not good for the girls and other businesses that cater to tourists as they are very low spenders.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59646[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76955[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76956[/ATTACH]
                              Plus. many can be filthy people. I worked and lived in the Middle East for over 15 years. I feel sorry for the LB's who are for the most part super clean. Although, I'm quite sure that a lot of the LB's just refuse to go with them no matter what the price.

Comment

Sez you took those pics back in 2010. Shucks. I discovered LB's in 2012. Nice that the management let you take pics with flash. You must have had to buy a lot of drinks. Your pics are classics. Love how the bars spend lots of money to skilled seamstresses to create the best costumes I have ever seen. Wish these bar owners would come to my hometown. They would definitely turn Las Vegas upside down. Vive la LOS! Thanks again for every photo you have shared with all of us around the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X