X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiniest LBs

I know some bars (Casanova) have a reputation for the amazons... kudos if that's your thing. But what bars have the smallest-stature girls? Any consensus on this?

Each bar has its share of all shapes and sized, and even Casanova had Candy working in there who seemed lost among all of the tall Amazon girls.
    candy.JPG
    Candy

However I think I would have to go with Obsession in Bangkok, as that's where I found Cartoon...
    cartoon.JPGcartoon01.jpg
    Cartoon (Circa 2007)

There was a girl named Bam working in there too that was only 4 feet tall.. Some thought she was a midget..
    Little_BAM.jpg
    Bam

Comment

I've always thought the tiniest ladyboys were at Obsession Bar in Nana. Almost every time I went there the girls were almost all quite small. The last time I went there in November 2014 they seemed larger than the past but they were still smaller on average i think.

Here two small girls I took from obsession bar in 2013.
      DSC02940.jpg
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Very nice Crag!

If you do go to an lb go go bar (all of the Nana Plaza lb bars, Cockatoo on Soi Cowboy, and King's Castle III on Patpong Road) will have this format: the lbs are divided into 3 groups, petite, medium and tall. If you pay attention, and stay long enough, you will see all 3 sets of lbs up on stage. A set will last about 10-15 minutes depending on the DJ.

If you prefer the petite lbs, stay long enough for their turn to get on the stage, which make it easier than scanning all of them for your petite preference.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Video of Little Bam from Obsession Bar in Nana.

Comment

Cute and a nice sized unit for a tiny girl.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

We can't ever forget about Emma !

Comment

Nice pic

I love the cum on her stomach, gorgeous she is

Originally posted by BAM View Post
                We can't ever forget about Emma !

Comment

Sooo Tiiiny

Did you notice that Cartoon covered with the white towel is shorter than the front door's peephole? Wow! I have never seen Amy around but will have fun hunting for her. Seems her last photos are from this year, but how old is she now? Hope she is still young and beautiful. Another nice thing is there's lots of tiny cute LB's everywhere just as pretty. Hard to tell if they're underage. Thailand is the BEST!

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                    Did you notice that Cartoon covered with the white towel is shorter than the front door's peephole? Wow!
                    Yes she was small but don't let that fool you as she had a very nice big and thick cock and could cum like a flood. She was one of the best ladyboys I've ever encountered, she looked innocent but she was anything but... a nasty, horny, dirty little girl once you got her to your room.

vlcsnap-2015-10-18-16h41m23s593.jpgvlcsnap-2015-10-18-16h41m54s656.jpgvlcsnap-2015-10-18-16h42m14s437.jpgvlcsnap-2015-10-18-16h43m13s500.jpgvlcsnap-2015-10-18-16h48m14s890.jpgvlcsnap-2015-10-18-16h49m22s781.jpgvlcsnap-2015-10-18-16h52m32s406.jpgvlcsnap-2015-10-18-16h53m48s078.jpg

Comment

Crag they are awesome

Crag they are awesome, somehow i like small ladyboy's also as it is easy to lift them and give them a nice Air f..k.

Heavy ones you cannot lift. Moreover you can dominate a small ladyboy and turn her round and round easily. The one almost showing her tits is awesome.

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
                      I've always thought the tiniest ladyboys were at Obsession Bar in Nana. Almost every time I went there the girls were almost all quite small. The last time I went there in November 2014 they seemed larger than the past but they were still smaller on average i think.

Here two small girls I took from obsession bar in 2013.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]76724[/ATTACH]

Comment

ladyboy spinners ftw!
                        For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
                        For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

Originally posted by BAM View Post
                          Each bar has its share of all shapes and sized, and even Casanova had Candy working in there who seemed lost among all of the tall Amazon girls.
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]76713[/ATTACH]
                          Candy

However I think I would have to go with Obsession in Bangkok, as that's where I found Cartoon...
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]76714[/ATTACH][ATTACH]76715[/ATTACH]
                          Cartoon (Circa 2007)

There was a girl named Bam working in there too that was only 4 feet tall.. Some thought she was a midget..
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]76716[/ATTACH]
                          Bam
                          she is gorgeous

Comment

yes she certainly is
                            For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
                            For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

Working...
                            X