X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
    I've read on another forum, she is now out of the p4p scene, and is looking after her/his family - I think a son and wife.
    Thank you sir! I also read today on another forum the same information you provided......

Comment

It's been reported on another forum just 2 days ago it has reverted back to Fairy Bar and has lbs again. Strange! However, good if true as the more lb bars the better!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

It's been reported on another forum just 2 days ago it has reverted back to Fairy Bar and has lbs again. Strange! However, good if true as the more lb bars the better!
        Perhaps they change based on the night or a their whim. The sign certainly is not hard to change.

Maybe they seen us coming and quickly changed the entrance...

We thought we were lost at first very confusing. Thinking we would check out Fairy Bar again after the first time was fairily uneventful.
        Anyways it was off to Temptations.

It was close to Halloween so it must have been the amazing haunted bar, presto chango!!

Attached Files
        Last edited by Rockheart; 11-27-2015, 02:15 AM. Reason: Added gif
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

DC10 Bar and Straps

Went to check out the DC10 ladyboy bar in Nana. It is right beside Casanova Bar.
          It is recently changed from a lady bar and is a long narrow gogo bar that kind of looks like a plane inside.
          The bar is no bigger than Temptations across the way, possibly even smaller. Didn't see any major talent there, pretty unmemorable visit overall.

Also tried out Straps bar which is a fairly nice gogo bar featuring half ladies and half post op dancers.
          It is fairly low key and the stage is set back so it is not so in your face like other places.
          Lots of beautiful ladies and very hard to tell which ones weren't born that way.
          No cocks in the house tho.
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Update on NEP from my April visit. Fairy Bar has reverted to a gg bar. The lbs have moved to R&B bar next door (formerly Rainbow Bar). I was told this should be the final arrangement, but that remains to be seen.

Unfortunately Charades (formerly Cascade) is still on the decline - the popular and effervescent Cindy is still there, as was Shasha - but the amount of lbs there now is 50% less than the old glory days of 2005-2010.

True Obsessions is still the busiest on the ground floor, and they still are aiming to the Japanese/Korean/Chinese punters. I would say the best looking lbs are working there as well.

On another forum it was announced that Chili Bar (next to Rainbow 3) is now an all lb bar. There are a smattering of postop lbs in Bars like Playskool as well.

I dropped into Straps as well, and can firmly say this is now the best bar for postops in BKK - even though they will deny being lbs. When I visited it was 100% postop lbs.

I didn't drop into Casanova, Temptations or DC10.

Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread

Comment

As posted by Dave The Rave on another forum:

NANA PLAZA LADYBOY GOGO BARS
              (1) Obsession (2) Temptations (3) Casanova (4) DC-10 (5) Straps (6) Charades (7) Chili
              NANA PLAZA MIXED GOGO BARS
              (1) Suckers (2) London Calling (3) Playskool (4) Candy Land (5) Erotica
              Lots of choice for lb lovers and 5 bars that are mixed (not sure if those are postop or preop lbs in the mixed bars - but most likely postop).

Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread

Comment

Update on NEP from my April visit. Fairy Bar has reverted to a gg bar. The lbs have moved to R&B bar next door (formerly Rainbow Bar). I was told this should be the final arrangement, but that remains to be seen.

Unfortunately Charades (formerly Cascade) is still on the decline - the popular and effervescent Cindy is still there, as was Shasha - but the amount of lbs there now is 50% less than the old glory days of 2005-2010.

True Obsessions is still the busiest on the ground floor, and they still are aiming to the Japanese/Korean/Chinese punters. I would say the best looking lbs are working there as well.

On another forum it was announced that Chili Bar (next to Rainbow 3) is now an all lb bar. There are a smattering of postop lbs in Bars like Playskool as well.

I dropped into Straps as well, and can firmly say this is now the best bar for postops in BKK - even though they will deny being lbs. When I visited it was 100% postop lbs.

So they they do have different signs! The same location last year that was Fairy Bar became R & B Bar and had gg's. Fairy Bar did not exist anmore, now it is back. This is very confusing. Hard to build brand loyalty when you don't know where to go, Not like the old days when the bars didn't change so much.

I always found Cascades/Charades too high pressure. Recently it has been better that way but maybe because there is less girls around.

Obsessions and Casanova are much the same as always, it seems.

I pretty much figured all the girls in Straps were post-op.
                I went to the bar with a post-op and she knew all the girls there.

It would be interesting to know what the numbers are like for customers these days compared to days of old.
                Seems many LBs can work freelance easier with Thai Friendly and other websites, still the real money has to be hawking in a good bar.
                Thailand predicts the tourism industry to just keep growing but I think a large portion is Chinese, Russians and others not know to visit Ladyboys so much.
                But with the push towards family oriented tourism and morality in Thailand, if the ladyboys scene will ever be the same?
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

will make it a point to visit Fairy bar in July

Comment

Yes, Chaos 9 is still at the old Guess Bar location, in the Rajah Mansion Hotel complex.
                    RXpharm, how times change, been out of the scene so long now LOL Did it change ownership ?
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Originally posted by seamus View Post

RXpharm, how times change, been out of the scene so long now LOL Did it change ownership ?
                      Their sign says "Chaos 9 by Guess" which makes it seem to be somehow associated with the old management perhaps?
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by seamus View Post

Sorry I missed your question seamus - if you mean are Jay and Mardhi still involved, the answer is no. Mardhi and Jay broke up quite a while ago.

Chaos 9 is under totally new ownership and management (which is the 2nd change since Jay and Mardhi left).

Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread

Comment

After getting drunk at Why Not bar at 4pm in the afternoon we decided to stop by Chaos 9 which is actually Bundy Bar by Chaos 9.
                          A little different that Chaos 9 by Guess.
                          Anyway it is a very tiny bar and even though it was open at 5pm there was no ladyboys there.
                          Only a few lady servers and some older ladies setting things up.
                          It is a nice little bar complex and just turn right in Queens Park Plaza where you see the "Crazy Girl Bar" (CGB) and you will find it.
                          Attached Files
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Now, this is not a trick question. How does one know the amount of post-op LBs there are in a bar. Do you get them all to show you? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Thaime View Post

Thank you sir! I also read today on another forum the same information you provided......
                              Is this LB the Moo you are referring to? There are a few Moo's out there in LB land. If this is her I believe she is now post-op. What a tragedy. IMO, as she was one of the gorgeous ones. 010.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Easyguy View Post

Now, this is not a trick question. How does one know the amount of post-op LBs there are in a bar. Do you get them all to show you? Just curious.
                                Straps is easy, as they all claim to be gg's they have to be all postops, and I know that all the dancers are lbs.

The other bars is an estimate - generally not too difficult if it is a mixed bar between gg's and postop lbs, but when it is mixed with pre-op and postop lbs - I just ask one of the ladies.

Membership Levels
                                The Rookie Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X