X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by girish View Post
    I used to buy T shorts of BOSS from Boss shop. They were 100% cotton and would not shrink. Last time i purchased 40 T shirts after they confirmed it was cotton. On returning back to home, i would the t shirt were clinch to my body and i used to feel hot and the sweat would stick. I gave it a lab for testing and was informed they are mixed with Nylon.

I was taken a back as each T Shirt was bhat 440 & i purchased 40 nos. Now i have stopped buying clothes from Thailand as i had experience of being cheated.
    Wow, that is very expensive for one tshirt.
    I don't think there is such a thing as 100% cotton that doesn't shrink. Mixed with nylon or polyester would keep it from shrinking.
    So I guess they were half right. I buy a couple and wear them before I ever buy large quantities.

The red two types of red bull shirt I bought many of are 100% cotton and excellent quality.
    I got silk screened ones for 100 baht, which are the most common ones, and pressed logo for 75 baht.
    The 100 baht ones are really good quality, although you can find some made with bad material but not common.

The thing about the red bull shirts is that they are not knock off, they are authentic Thai product.
    Red Bull is licensed separately in Thailand because it was invented there.
    So most of the Red Bull products with the Thai writing are not the same company as the international brand.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Crag next time i will request your help for shopping of T shirts. I hope you will be kind to help

Comment

Originally posted by girish View Post
        Crag next time i will request your help for shopping of T shirts. I hope you will be kind to help
        If you want good quality cheap clothing, go to Chatuchak weekend market.
        It is on every Saturday and Sunday and is easy to get to on the Sky Train.

Generally Pratunam market area has generally good quality clothing.
        Right there is Indira Center which is a multi story clothing mall with many great little stores.
        Everything I have bought at Indira is good quality, unfortunately it is primarily womens wear.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
        X