Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, yes, well said i intend to go there for relaxing and take a lb from Pattaya. Thanks a lot

Comment

What a joy reading this vacation experience. This is better than Hawaii which caters to the rich travelers. This place is Eden without the expensive prices, and i can see which the backpackers love it. Sure got some good architects in Thailand. Wish there were more tourists around as I like to people watch. I take it there's not much entertainment or ladyboy shows. Just a place to wind down, relax, and get drunk. From the Google map it is too far to drive from Pattaya. Will keep this place in the back of my mind if I go in that direction.

Comment

I took a van from BKK straight to Koh Chang and it was about 2.5 hours, just around 2 hours from Pattaya I think.

It is definitely one of the best places for a quiet romantic getaway. It gets pretty wild at the Little Pattaya complex and is not boring.
        If you stay in the main village of White Sand Beach it is very busy and there is nightly fire dancing shows on the beach there.
        There was some other events when i was there and the local disco was fun (closed i think), plus there was a couple good pubs around too.

The 4 star resort we stayed at the first trip was a few kilometers away from the main town so very quiet, but in town in different.
        Really the island is as quiet or busy as you please. The prices are amazing in the off season but certainly not as busy.

I would say i probably saw 10 different ladyboys that lived there. Half of them I saw at the Bar complex and the others at the disco.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

some great pics in here thanks
          For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
          For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

I'm wondering if the few LB's in Koh Chang, and a few other out of the way places in Thailand, are mostly not in the P4P business. If so, might be a good place to go in order to meet a non P4P LB. Although, I'm wondering something. Just like the non P4P GG's, are the non P4P LB's just as difficult to "date" due to Thai customs and the reluctance to be type cast as a prostitute if you are seen with a Farang? Or, have things changed so drastically in the last few years where being seen with a Farang of the opposite sex is not a big deal anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Easyguy View Post
              I'm wondering if the few LB's in Koh Chang, and a few other out of the way places in Thailand, are mostly not in the P4P business. If so, might be a good place to go in order to meet a non P4P LB. Although, I'm wondering something. Just like the non P4P GG's, are the non P4P LB's just as difficult to "date" due to Thai customs and the reluctance to be type cast as a prostitute if you are seen with a Farang? Or, have things changed so drastically in the last few years where being seen with a Farang of the opposite sex is not a big deal anymore?
              You may find Ladyboys in more out of the way places like this but that doesn't mean they haven't done their time working in Bangkok or Pattaya.
              Some of the full time working girls here are recruited from Pattaya. There may be some that are from the island and are living there but many of them work or would do P4P given the opportunity. As I say they tend to work on an "On Call" basis due to the cyclical nature of the tourist traffic there.
              You also have to remember it is still a popular tourist resort and as such, most people are in business or on the take somehow.

I don't think it is a bad thing for most girls to be seen with Falangs, often they are seen as lucky or well off. Sure they may be vacation girlfriends or just out for fun, but many don't see themselves as prostitutes.
              Just girls trying to land a foreigner or already married to one. There is thousands of thais married to Falangs with families to you just cannot assume everyone is prostitutes.
              Many girls in thailand spend time with foreigners with no specific pay arrangement however there is many benefits like eating out and shopping etc.
              Plus a nice looking foreign guy is usually attractive to many so not much of a chore to fuck.
              A great many girls and ladyboys head to Pattaya or other resorts looking for boyfriends as much as money.
              The reality often is they must do short time or work in bars to make ends meet but still have the hope of landing a great guy.
              Additionally the fact that their families often don't care or condone this work means it is not seen as such a horrible profession as in America.

Ladyboys slogging it out in Bangkok bars is one thing, but hanging out with well off foreigners on their vacations and making profit from it doesn't sound like such a bad gig.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

the language barrier will be the hardest part about 'dating' imo
                For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
                For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

What a peaceful paradise. Good for families who want be together and relax. Beautiful photos. Yes, will have to bring your own entertainment, some pot, and lots of spirits. 2-3 days is enough. Best to bring 3 ladyboys/girls to keep things interesting. I like that it doesn't appear crowded. Crag, you should work for the Thailand Tourism Board as a photojournalist. Bring Layla as your assistant and let them cover all your expenses. Write your own travel book.

Comment

You can find ladyboys fairly easily in Koh Chang too.

Comment

There were a few in the bar complex and a couple on thaifriendly that say Trad as their location, but like repeating Crag its a great place to take a ladyboy gf or LT to just chill!!

Comment

I just came across some small videos of our stay at the Centari Resort in Koh Chang. It was super rainy but very lush and nice. The prices were super cheap due to the rainy season. The breakfast buffet was almost flooded out.
                        Attached Files
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                        X