Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not stay at the Omni Bangkok!

Do not stay at the Omni Bangkok!

I had to stay somewhere in Bangkok in September for 2 nights before i left town.
    Good deal on the internet for about 800 baht and the pics looked ok for the price. I'm a sucker for a new deal sometimes so i gave it a go.

Actually from the outside it looks quite interesting. On further inspection the lobby common areas and hallways are not air conditioned. The elevator system is down right scary and you need a pass to scan you through a big plexiglass bubble to get to them. The hallway to my room smelled like dead bodies and so did the living room of the suite. If I went into the bedroom the hallway smell didn't get in there. They had to bring me a couple different modems before they got the internet working.

The room was a massive suite with a big kitchen. It was probably circa 1974 and hadn't been updated since. I mean it was fairly clean but soooo outdated. I just used the bedroom like a hotel room and it was just fine, there was ancient tvs in each room.

No problem bringing in LBs, they had a desk there that took ids in front of the plastic security bubble.

omini2.jpgomni1.jpgomni2.jpg
    omni4.jpg
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Pic of the female is a lb ?

Comment

Originally posted by girish View Post
      Pic of the female is a lb ?
      Ladyboy Gip from Guess Bar
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

thanks for the warning Crag, will not go there. LB is gorgeous, hope to call her to my hotel when i choose, I may choose Hotel Ambassador if it is nice dear friend ?

Comment

Working...
        X