X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All members please read

Hi guys..........just seeing this new forum for the first time myself.......seems as though if you want to make posts you have to register first, top left. This is the new forum that Stogie installed, and he has been telling me all along that you guys will love it. You still have access to the old Site Gadgets forum, from Marko's post below; there is some very valuable information up there, and we will always save it, but all current posts will be up here from now on. If we absolutely HATE this new one as a group, we will dump it and use the old one.

For you new members.............sorry about all these Forum Hassles. We had one that was run by site- gadgets.com, a free message board off-site, for about 2 years. But they proved to be problematic, and when their server went down and left us without a Forum for about a week, we decided to switch to this one. Stogie has assembled it and made it look good, and if we all have patience and learn to use this one properly, i am sure it will be better in the long run.

By the way, my name is Jon and I work for the site in customer-relations and as moderator of this board. Stogie is also very involved, and you may see a guy named Bueno post up here now and then; just ignore him and he will go away. LOL.

so, i would suggest registering; it takes less than a minute and you will have full access to the board from here on out.

Thanks, Stogie, and Thanks to all of you for your patience during this transition.

Jon

The registration is VERY fast and one time only. We actually could disable the registration altogether but to be honest the forum has a lot of great options if you do this. Sorry for the minor inconvenience.

If anyone needs help uploading avatars let me know. If anyone has questions about how to use the image function, or quote function or even posting a link then just write in...

You can edit your own posts so don't be worried about srewing up!

Right now there are just 2 moderators. Jon, of course, and myself. In time we would like to add a couple more...

Comment

I love this line from Stogie, on his own post!!

<<< you can edit your own posts, so don't worry about srewing up!>>>

srewing??? shouldn't THAT have been edited?

so, what you are telling me is that my famous spelling mistakes can actually be changed AFTER i have posted something??? cool!

Jon

Comment

Yeah... special feature for people who write i instead of I...

(Should I go back and correct my spelling, and then ask wot your on about?)

Comment

ahhhh, Memorie's in the corner of my Mind,,, Memorie's,,,we got stoned on wine and lost our Minds. Sweeeet Memorie's
          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Jon-

Nice to see you posting again.

Cheers

Comment

He wrote that in july!

Comment

july in 2003!
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Hmmm...so he did.

Can I amend that to, "It would have been nice to see you posting again?

Tomorrow, I'm going back to Thailand for the first time in a year and a half. Due to the excitement, I can't focus on simple things like reading numbers or dates. Or work, or anything besides packing and prepping, as far as that goes.

Comment

Pack? Prep? What do you need? Just take money and you're set, it seems! Buy clothes there. Buy meds and food there. What else is there?

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Branston Pickle?

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Nov. 24 2004,02:12)
                        Branston Pickle?
                        And Vegemite to stick it in!

Comment

But be careful of the vegamatic

Comment

For posterity, this is likely the first post in the forum from July 2003, using the then new Ikonboard software (the ATS forum). The new search engine for VBulletin is quite impressive!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Did someone find my time machine
                              i love t-girls

Comment

Working...
                              X