Comment

Nice pics .. Thnxx

Comment

Originally posted by pm2508 View Post
          Nice pics .. Thnxx
          you should like George Pill pics

https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...-to-2019-set-2

Comment

Believe it or not, Tina is AVERAGE. Still beautiful and her kind is so beautiful to look at. When you walk down Pattaya's Soi 6,7, and 8 you are like in a candy store. So many choices. Unlike dating in America I have always run into girls who are stuck up and always say, "I am NOT that kind of girl". When I attended school in the Philippines starting in 1976 I could not believe the little brown gals wanted to fuck me more I did. When I first arrived in Bangkok in 2012 for my first ladyboy experience I could not believe a ladyboy could have a such a lovely feminine body and a real genuine cock hiding in her panties. Now I'm hooked for life. If you haven't been to Thailand for a ladyboy experience you will truly love it. They indeed are hospitable and will fulfill your every needs for a short time of one hour for US$30 to $40! If a ladyboy quotes a price for $40 you should say, "Hey that's an ALL NIGHT price! So will you fuck me ALL NIGHT. I don't mean fuck, suck, cum once, and then go to sleep. I want you to STAY AWAKE AND cum THREE times all night. OK?" If they can't do that which you know is pretty impossible you might haggle it down to B500 just because they broke their promise. Hahaahhahaha. NO kidding I got the reputation as being the horniest Satyr in the Philippines and Thailand. You can, too.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
              Believe it or not, Tina is AVERAGE. Still beautiful and her kind is so beautiful to look at. When you walk down Pattaya's Soi 6,7, and 8 you are like in a candy store. So many choices. Unlike dating in America I have always run into girls who are stuck up and always say, "I am NOT that kind of girl". When I attended school in the Philippines starting in 1976 I could not believe the little brown gals wanted to fuck me more I did. When I first arrived in Bangkok in 2012 for my first ladyboy experience I could not believe a ladyboy could have a such a lovely feminine body and a real genuine cock hiding in her panties. Now I'm hooked for life. If you haven't been to Thailand for a ladyboy experience you will truly love it. They indeed are hospitable and will fulfill your every needs for a short time of one hour for US$30 to $40! If a ladyboy quotes a price for $40 you should say, "Hey that's an ALL NIGHT price! So will you fuck me ALL NIGHT. I don't mean fuck, suck, cum once, and then go to sleep. I want you to STAY AWAKE AND cum THREE times all night. OK?" If they can't do that which you know is pretty impossible you might haggle it down to B500 just because they broke their promise. Hahaahhahaha. NO kidding I got the reputation as being the horniest Satyr in the Philippines and Thailand. You can, too.

To be honest, Tina is not fully my type, but your strategy is

Comment

Working...
              X