Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banned from ThaiFriendly. WHY?

Hey! new to this forum but in no way new to ladyboys😊
    I have been a frequent visitor at thaifriendly and gained a lot of contacts and had a lot of fun!
    My question is this: Has anyone else except myself been banned from this site without any warning or explanation?
    I know that i have done nothing that i shouldnt have been doing so what is up with this??
    Usually i create a new email and make a new account but eventually that will be suspended as well.

Anyone that may have an explanation?

They are changing things to make it harder for free account holders to get useful contacts. For instance, only paying members can use VPN to view the site, while free members cannot use a VPN.

So it isn't as much that you broke any rules, but the fact they are making it harder for free account holders to use, in hopes of getting you to change to a premium paying account.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thanks for the reply man!👍

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
        They are changing things to make it harder for free account holders to get useful contacts. For instance, only paying members can use VPN to view the site, while free members cannot use a VPN.

So it isn't as much that you broke any rules, but the fact they are making it harder for free account holders to use, in hopes of getting you to change to a premium paying account.
        Quite true. The sister site, Pinalove, has also adopted irritating policies to force users to pay. I am glad that I don’t need them anymore.

Comment

The internet has made it so we feel ripped off to pay for a useful service. I would say if the site is useful to you then it is worth paying for just like any brick and mortar store. Browsing for free is usually temporary with most services like this but many continue to offer a free scaled down service.
          The only time I would consider using Thai Friendly is when i am actually in Thailand, so for me paying for a short time would not bother me since I know it works.
          I never try to find ladyboys in advance of arriving in Thailand as it is just a waste of time.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
            The internet has made it so we feel ripped off to pay for a useful service. I would say if the site is useful to you then it is worth paying for just like any brick and mortar store. Browsing for free is usually temporary with most services like this but many continue to offer a free scaled down service.
            The only time I would consider using Thai Friendly is when i am actually in Thailand, so for me paying for a short time would not bother me since I know it works.
            I never try to find ladyboys in advance of arriving in Thailand as it is just a waste of time.
            I actually paid to use Pinalove back in the day when they were more accommodating. Now they do stupid shit like hiding “popular” members etc.

Comment

Working...
            X