Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(PigDogg @ Aug. 16 2010,10:30) If she looks too young then she very well might be.    
    Crap, at my age 90% of them look too young...  

Comment

Thank you for all this info. It helps add to my same thread asking what the age of consent in Thailand is. So it is 18. I will make it a habit to check and photo ALL ID's of my friends.

Comment

Interestingly it is now against U.S. law to have sex with under 18. What if they eventually get married? Do you remember which President signed this law into effect? Hint: President BJ. Impeached for lying about having sex with an unattractive intern who had a mad crush on him. To tell you the truth it is pretty hard to tell an Asian's real age as they are all small-bodied and look younger than their years. Just read how the Pattaya cop raided gogo bars on Sois 7 and 8. Found girls testing positive for drugs AND some underage kids. Wonder if fake ID's can be made and bought by anyone. Maybe the cops are the ones making and selling them. Then what? Some Thai ID's are written in Thai or English. Some use their blue ID's and others their Thai passports. Some have copies of their passports like that Cambodian ladyboy which was unacceptable to the front hotel desk. Later I guessed the bar owned her passport. She was a slave. I reported it to the Pattaya cops but they weren't interested. They didn't even give me a case number. Useless! They will have fun fining and suing you to their hearts content. Have seen very young dancers on Soi Cowboy totally naked who have very young bodies of under 18 girls. What a place Thailand is! Scams galore!

Comment

Working...
        X