Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thailand creates new prison wing for Transgenders.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thailand creates new prison wing for Transgenders.

...Thirty trans women are here at Minburi prison just outside central Bangkok. Across the country, an estimated 1,200 transgender prisoners identify as women. In an attempt to better accommodate them and address some of the problems LGBT people face in prison, the Thai Department of Corrections is conducting a pilot project at Minburi prison. A special wing that will have the capacity to house 150 prisoners has been renovated and painted pink...
    www.ladyboysthai.com

They are in prison because they're criminals. Of course, they should not be allowed to get female hormones. They are harmful to their health. Denial of privileges is a deterrent to criminality. If you make it easy in prison they will not be scared to recede back to criminality. Prison may be a good way to get straight and get clean to be acceptable enough to get a decent job. Give them job training and education. TS prisons are good. Forget hormones. Next it will be heroin, ice, cigarettes, hard liquor.

Comment

Some advantages and disavantages.

I know that many wardens and inmates screw them so now the guys will not be able to take any advantage of them i.e the inmates. Bad for the guys.

Wardens not sure, if they get in the prison, means they are taking their ass for sure and now everyone will know it. So no good news for the wardens.

Comment

However I believe in the humane treatment of all prisoners regardless of status / orientation / etc, .ie. the right to be protected from physical harm and harassment. This means that a new wing would be welcome, but the wing should accomodate all prisoners in order to reduce overcrowding. Yes, prisoners are here for a reason, but sleeping for years on a concrete floor isn't "humane". This means that we should focus on programs to prevent harassment and violence against all prisoners

Comment

we shouldn't specifically cater to those needs, especially not in prison. We have a system in place that follows basic human biology: and this remains a secret that hasn't been released to the public. I managed to get a hold of ultra-secret medical documents that were before this day hidden from the public and contain a big revelation that is about to change the world as we see it

Comment

Do tell... what is this revelation?

Comment

How can I get put in the ladyboy wing for a few months?
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I bet its a pretty messed up place with maybe not so attractive ( in their present form ) LBs walking around; angry pissed off and in need of a shave... like Jenny from phuket doing time. I wonder how prominent drugs are in a thai jail...

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post
                  I bet its a pretty messed up place with maybe not so attractive ( in their present form ) LBs walking around; angry pissed off and in need of a shave... like Jenny from phuket doing time. I wonder how prominent drugs are in a thai jail...
                  I don't know if they manage to bring drugs to the LB wings.
                  Are you talking of this Jenny ?

Jen2b.jpg

Do you know if she's received her sentence ?

Comment

Ya she did . She was charged with murder. Not sure how long the term is but gone for a while. Jenny was a meth head and pretty fucked up from my experience .

Comment

I guess you are right.
                      I will have to fulfill my fantasy of a gangbang with 6 bald ladyboys some other way....

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Ya she did . She was charged with murder. Not sure how long the term is but gone for a while. Jenny was a meth head and pretty fucked up from my experience .
                        https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/L...d-death-Patong
                        Someone had warned me after the trip I had met her €¦ less than 1 year before the murder. The guy had PMed me that half of the ladyboys at C&D were addicted at yaba. It seemed to be a secret that friends of C&D didn't want to be revealed. I was scared to realize she was so much junk that she could kill for 2,000 baht, that is exactly the amount she extorted me for a simulation of sex.

I used your link to find her name and make another google search. I found nothing about a sentence. I knew she was arrested but the article doesn't say anything else. I just found a badoo profile that had not been deleted : https://badoo.com/profile/01385382086/ . She had used old photos and should be now 37 years old. I believed she was less than 25 y.o. One more bar ladyboy trick.

Comment

I took her to my room back in 2015. It was a mistake from the get go. She complained about the walk to the room and then said she was leaving in 1 hour . I could see everything going sideways fast so I asked her to leave . I think I had to pay 1500 to get her out of my room and out of my life...i recall i had already given her 3000 for the nite i think but got half back . It was a bit scary and I thought there could be trouble, so 1500 was nothing to me. The next day (news travels fast in LB world) they ladys at C and D all new about it and were all like "sorry...what happened?" Jenny apologized and we had a drink and I said no to another turn . I spent another evening with Aum and the rest is history. I dont know how many were using ice but it's a problem everywhere in Thailand; LBs are of the lifestyle that it's easy to fit ice into. Life is a party, isn't it?

Comment

...facebook page shows with name in web search as well ...but google image her name and the bloody mattress and meth pipe and murder weapon are what shows up. Nice legacy to have (not)!

Comment

I took her to my room back in 2015. It was a mistake from the get go. She complained about the walk to the room and then said she was leaving in 1 hour . I could see everything going sideways fast so I asked her to leave . I think I had to pay 1500 to get her out of my room and out of my life...i recall i had already given her 3000 for the nite i think but got half back . It was a bit scary and I thought there could be trouble, so 1500 was nothing to me. The next day (news travels fast in LB world) they ladys at C and D all new about it and were all like "sorry...what happened?" Jenny apologized and we had a drink and I said no to another turn . I spent another evening with Aum and the rest is history. I dont know how many were using ice but it's a problem everywhere in Thailand; LBs are of the lifestyle that it's easy to fit ice into. Life is a party, isn't it?
                              I lost less money than that. The issue is that her boss knew very well about her behavior but took advantage of it to get her in his room since he would fine her and she needed money. What surprises me is that she is so mature. I believed she was very young given her empty character (except her greediness for money). 2000 baht is nothing for me as long as it's once in a trip, but she messed up my evening. I had also been disappointed by fine words saying that bars offer ladyboys with a better quality service. That is not true.

Comment

Working...
                              X