Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thailand creates new prison wing for Transgenders.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding Jenny ( and the like) at C and D ......In general, the bar should have some control over staff behavior. However people are people and some of them are assholes and unfortunately we are the ones that find out ( after paying a barfine) . I think allot of bar owners will look the other way when dealing with LB staff with drug issues etc untill it (the problem) gets more in the owners face.
    For example, had spent (too much) time with LB in Pataya and she had HIV I found out. It was known to her, prior to me having tests done, and I know some other staff were aware, so I can only assume management knew (I did not keep a secret about it with them) Anyhow she continued to work until she became too I'll ( and refused treatment as well) and went home to die.

Point is , I guess, there's no guarantee in this game, regardless of the LB origin ( freelance or bar staff) if your going to have issues or not. My experience is pretty good with bar staff with the exception of these 2. The only other issue I've come across is payment.... I ask up front before leaving the bar now to save me the aggravation of negotiation after the fact.

Comment

This morning, I chatted about 3 hours with a ladyboy that had been off my radar for almost 3 years. She had short hair and reckoned she had spent 2 years in the monkey house. I hurt me to know that this sweet princess got caught and sent to jail. I couldn't know why exactly. She told me she had been charged for what a friend of hers did.
      I also mentioned the above ladyboy from C&D. She pretended she met her in prison and that she had been sentenced to 9 years. Maybe she confused her with some one else since I can't imagine a Thai court to sentence to 9 years only for murder (2 years ago, another ladyboy told me her brother, 21 years old) had been sentenced to 24 years just for his yaba addiction.

I don't believe in destiny, but in the afternoon, I wondered under what sort of an unlucky star I woke up on that day since I met both of them on that same strange day.

Comment

I visited Phuket back in 2014. Place is a POS! Walked over to C&D and asked what time the show starts. Very snotty MF's, all of them. So I never drank with them. Interesting to hear what fuggups and dangerous sheetheads they are. Certainly will not visit this owner's bar in Naklua either. These awful types are all over Soi 6 in Pattaya so I avoid them. Don't kid yourself that the bar mamasans require AIDS testing. They are more interested in your money. If you get AIDS you should consider beating up the owner with a blackjack. That was your life that was stolen. Prostitution is a dirty business. Unlike the old days sex can now kill you. Scary. So wear that condom. Safe to say the most beautiful are the most dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
          This morning, I chatted about 3 hours with a ladyboy that had been off my radar for almost 3 years. She had short hair and reckoned she had spent 2 years in the monkey house. I hurt me to know that this sweet princess got caught and sent to jail. I couldn't know why exactly. She told me she had been charged for what a friend of hers did.
          I also mentioned the above ladyboy from C&D. She pretended she met her in prison and that she had been sentenced to 9 years. Maybe she confused her with some one else since I can't imagine a Thai court to sentence to 9 years only for murder (2 years ago, another ladyboy told me her brother, 21 years old) had been sentenced to 24 years just for his yaba addiction.

I don't believe in destiny, but in the afternoon, I wondered under what sort of an unlucky star I woke up on that day since I met both of them on that same strange day.
          I do recall hearing from a LB contact that she did get about 9 years but the ladyboy tom tom does not always beat truth so who knows really. Jenny would also have been convicted of possession etc, I would expect, as it was all there...and captured buy Pattaya One.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
            I visited Phuket back in 2014. Place is a POS! Walked over to C&D and asked what time the show starts. Very snotty MF's, all of them. So I never drank with them. Interesting to hear what fuggups and dangerous sheetheads they are. Certainly will not visit this owner's bar in Naklua either. These awful types are all over Soi 6 in Pattaya so I avoid them. Don't kid yourself that the bar mamasans require AIDS testing. They are more interested in your money. If you get AIDS you should consider beating up the owner with a blackjack. That was your life that was stolen. Prostitution is a dirty business. Unlike the old days sex can now kill you. Scary. So wear that condom. Safe to say the most beautiful are the most dangerous.
            I thought Phuket was relatively cleaner than Bkk or Pat's but more expensive in almost every respect including the transportation cost aka cabs and tuk tuks...accommodation was on par with bkk mostly but then you also can get a beach if you want . Depends on your expectations . I enjoyed it . Kata beach was nice and Patong is the grimyist. I did not linger in Phuket long this trip. I was a bit bored although I did find a ladyboy bar (and stir it up) ... I may post a trip report soon about this (Nov 2018) trip. There's allot to see there that I never even touched on .

Jimbo is at TJs as a manager and I dont think any C&D girls followed; I see Aum and talk with her regularly and she is still a straight arrow and still in Phuket. There are a few others I know about and they have not been doing good with the trappings of the lifestyle they are immersed in.
            But as for the establishment, TJs is cool place...I dig the staff there and good old Jenny is a regular there.. ( not jail Jenny ....TJ Jenny ha ha) ...the lady who owns and runs it is always very nice . She reopened the kitchen up and cooked food for a group of us in 2016 unexpectedly . Very cool ... IMG_5661.JPG Jenny is 3rd from the left . Nice smile . ...pic from TJ bar before party at my condo 2018....
            Crag has a better pic of her in his trip report. btw that's BeBe and Nancy (I think) then Jenny and my freind Woody

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post

I do recall hearing from a LB contact that she did get about 9 years but the ladyboy tom tom does not always beat truth so who knows really. Jenny would also have been convicted of possession etc, I would expect, as it was all there...and captured buy Pattaya One.
              I'm afraid I don't really understand the end of your post and might be mistaken.
              I agree that the ladyboy tom tom does not always beat the truth, but it's strange that you heard or read the same prison sentence. This is probably a first sentence for "small" crimes/fellonies before a judgement for her worst crime.

Comment

I thought Phuket was relatively cleaner than Bkk or Pat's but more expensive in almost every respect including the transportation cost aka cabs and tuk tuks...accommodation was on par with bkk mostly but then you also can get a beach if you want . Depends on your expectations . I enjoyed it . Kata beach was nice and Patong is the grimyist. I did not linger in Phuket long this trip. I was a bit bored although I did find a ladyboy bar (and stir it up) ... I may post a trip report soon about this (Nov 2018) trip. There's allot to see there that I never even touched on .
                I had found an interesting price for my last trip in Patong (3 years ago in November 2015). What sort of hotels do you usually like (and what level of price) ?

I'd be interested in reading a review about this ladyboy bar. Was that Entropy in Thanon Nanai (159/2 Nanai Rd) ?

Comment

You know what irks me about Bangla Street. It is only ONE street for bars and prostitutes. The Tiger Bar complex plays the music way too loud it seriously hurts your ear. Soi Crocodile was the ladyboy side lane perpendicular to Bangla Steet and full of snotty sheets. Hate their "what you give me" crap. Some are very pushy and demand you take them. Compare Pattaya with so many sois and side streets full of bars, bars, and bars to cater to anybody's tastes. Phuket is full of ripoffs. Taxis charge way too much along with the untrustworthy tuktuks. I have personally physically thrown out 2 ladyboys from my hotel. They start screaming I owe them money. One even started spitting at me. I found this so funny because I doesn't even hurt. So I returned the favors and she acts like I'm throwing rocks at her. So funny that I would pull her back by her hair to stop her from escaping. I didn't care if everybody in the small hotel woke up. If you love fresh seafood, then go there. I loved the wild wet speedboat ride to Ko Phi Phi. Everybody got wet and many got sore backs. Those boats are powerful and fly up into the air and slam down hard. It goes on and on. Also loved the James Bond Island ride on a double decker boat with no walls. It's a slow ride and so relaxing visiting all the lovely islands. Even rode in the air canoes into a cave full of bats. Good food, too. My hotel ripped my off by charging me B1K service charge for this ticket. So walk around and buy your tickets from the little kiosks everywhere. Stay away from the hotels service. They are ripoffs. DO NOT stay at they Yorkshire Hotel near Bangla Street. It is a dirty ripoff. They serve yesterday's food and may up fake restaurant receipts which inflates the total at checkout time. Hotel looks nice outside and inside with weight room and pool area. Rooms are super dark with nothing not made of plywood. I think the secretary got mad at me because I refused to buy her new shoes and entered my room when I would go out. Luckily I always lock my luggage bags and don't put anything valuable in my safe except outdate credit cards and one penny. The ladyboy shows are ordinary. Both of them are exactly the same. The best show is Phuket Fantasea. Fantastic really beautiful show in all of Thailand. Set in a palace with an elephant theme. You will love it. I live in Hawaii and the beaches are nothing. They are too shallow with dirty water. Nai Harn Beach which is the southern most beach is very DANGEROUS. If you look out you will see that the waters near the beach is light blue because of the sand. Beyond that it become suddenly deep blue. that's because there is a drop off where you can drown. No lifeguards anywhere. Waters are rough and I surf enough to know what is dangerous. There's another beach between this and the town and it is windy and full of trash. Compared to Hawaii Phuket beach is Fukit. So go to Pattaya Beach. Lots of bars and hospitality business. Stay out of the water as it looks like sewage. Go to Pattaya Beer Garden and look at the drainage outlet pipes next to it. They pump out filthy street drain water. Would you want to drink next to that? Bet you nobody does a daily Colliform count of the waters full of Europeans and whites. Chinese will swim and are drowning. They think the water is shallow everywhere like a river. Funny thing about Phuket is the farther you travel from BKK the more backwards people are. They cant' understand English and start fights because they keep saying yes to everything you agree to. Real dumb schmucks.

FYI, Soi Crocodile underwent renovations. May have disappeared. Wonder if C&D left because ladyboys are told to beat it. Better do your research. If you want to visit The Beach where DeCaprio filmed, it is now closed due to too much rubbish and too many tourists. I think the waters outside this little island is very dangerous with strong currents. Seek and wear those life vests. The waters around the James Bond tour seemed calm and relaxing. Had a little entertainment when a White buy/Korean wife were arguing loudly about who knows what. I asked the bloke where he was from. USA, and his wife is Korean. I told him they are hot-tempered. He got pissed and disagreed. I laughed. May they have stubborn disagreements wherever they go forever. I had a great time taking lots and lots of photos. Especially 350 degree shots with my Sony RX100 M3. Memorable trip even there were no ladyboys around. BTW, the JB island is nothing but a waste of time. It is the ride that is fun.

So double check if Soi Crocodile still exists. Some of the YouTube shots are probably very old. I advise everyone to go Pattaya and BKK for your favorite perversions. If you like seafood, Pattaya got it all.

Comment

I'm afraid I don't really understand the end of your post and might be mistaken.
                    I agree that the ladyboy tom tom does not always beat the truth, but it's strange that you heard or read the same prison sentence. This is probably a first sentence for "small" crimes/fellonies before a judgement for her worst crime.
                    I will dig into it with my contacts but I was thinking she would have been charged with the murder of her roommate and the possession of the drugs ...both convictions would not be look upon lightly by a judge. I get it she may not have had a another offense prior but the crimes are surely familiar to a judge in Thailand...I will inquire about the sentencing with my friends on the ground.

Comment

I had found an interesting price for my last trip in Patong (3 years ago in November 2015). What sort of hotels do you usually like (and what level of price) ?

I'd be interested in reading a review about this ladyboy bar. Was that Entropy in Thanon Nanai (159/2 Nanai Rd) ?
                      I tend to stay nicer hotels ....I'm not into being cheap when I go on vacation...i like value however and I will pay for comfort and quality. What I like to find is a hotel that's been renovated within the last few years or something that's been fairly newly-built. In the case of staying at Dynasty Grand in Bangkok or vt6 in pattaya that is something that I choose because I know exactly what I'm getting and I believe it's a value for the money... they are clean and the staff is friendly and I have no problem bringing my guests in and out of there. Next trip though I think I will not stay at Dynasty Grande... I will stay at the Citrus Suites which is pretty much almost right next door. It was just completed in 2017 so the pictures online look outstanding and being a new hotel everything is fresh and clean and the price is pretty much on par. I like to have a lot of space so I pick full 1 bedroom suites if available and my preference is to have a nice Ocean View if there's one available however ....My budget usually for a hotel in an area like Bangkok or Pattaya or Phuket is usually between $80 - $140 dollars Canadian per night. Comparatively, a $150 a night hotel in, say Bangkok, would probably be about a for $500 a night Hotel here in vancouver or Seattle.
                      Last edited by flamingofarmer; 03-11-2019, 03:58 AM.

Comment

It was called My Bar ...I can't remember where but it was close to bangla 20181126_024632.jpg 20181126_024637.jpg . I'll get the report up soon with some photos

Comment

I was thinking of another place. I've never heard of this one.
                          Regarding hotels, I wrote a smll review in this post. BTW, it's far from your standards although its was excellent for this price (especially in Patong).

Comment

I will dig into it with my contacts but I was thinking she would have been charged with the murder of her roommate and the possession of the drugs ...both convictions would not be look upon lightly by a judge. I get it she may not have had a another offense prior but the crimes are surely familiar to a judge in Thailand...I will inquire about the sentencing with my friends on the ground.
                            She did get an 8 year sentence according to the LB I know in Phuket...as told by friends of friends and so on .

Comment

She did get an 8 year sentence according to the LB I know in Phuket...as told by friends of friends and so on .
                              Strange. But we won't get further information anyway.

Comment

Transgender activist Nachacha Kongudom was arrested in June of last year for protesting against the junta. She was sent to a men's prison, despite her request to go to the women's prison for fear of being molested for being a transgender. so transgender prison wing., I think this is a good opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X