Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer coffee shops in BBK? Pattaya?

Since the Homeland Customs confiscated my laptop and ruined it by opening it with a screwdriver I am thinking of not bringing my laptop on my next trip. Are there any good computer coffee shops around the NEP area in BKK and in Pattaya? I am looking for fast good computers for large transfer of files to a storage site online quickly. I understand Thailand has one of the worst Internet speeds in the world. What is available? I am still awaiting word for the FBI or Attorney General's office whether they will address my complaints of 4th Amendment rights violation when they accused me of pedophilia. they returned my cameras, SD cards, portable hard drive and laptop three weeks later. Never apologized. I have since fired off letters to both Congresswomen, both Senators, the federal AG, and the Customs Border Patrol complaint department. AS with any governmental bureaoucracy I must WAIT and WAIT for a reply. The AG referred my letters to the FBI mid-February.

There is quite a few internet shops around but they are getting less and less.
    They are usually not comfortable and you may have problems surfing anything risque.
    Almost every hotel has computers available in the lobby.

Get yourself one of the really cheap notebooks out there and take that.
    Or just use a smart phone to use the internet.

There is little chance they will do the same thing to you again.
    Plus you should be able to put in a claim if your equipment was damaged by them.
    However you probably needed to inspect it right when they returned it in their presence.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I would advise caution if you want to use internet cafes in any country. Keyloggers that record your password and other important data are all too often residing in public computers. Crag's advice is best - get an inexpensive laptop/netbook or use your smart phone to connect to the internet.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Internet cafe with printer on second road between soi 13and 13/1 (10baht/page) and one more just a block away at Lek hotel.

Comment

Working...
        X