X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the end of coming in Pattaya?

Bang Lamung district chief Naris Niramaiwong joined an entourage of local police and soldiers parading through Pattaya on Tuesday.

This could be a preview of bad things to come. Sad how good things always end.

They do these all the time for show. As it says they didn't actually do anything but walk around.
    Shutting down the sex industry would take money out of everyone's pockets, so a full scale halt is unlikely.
    Not to mention a complete collapse of the real estate industry in Pattaya.
    As said they are concerned about Karaokes and other establishments providing girls as they are not "zoned" for this type of activity.

They do raids regularly just not full scale sweeps.
    Places guilty of human trafficking and having illegal short time rooms etc.
    Some bars bus in girls from Laos, Cambodia and other poorer countries.
    These girls are often made to live in the bar and basically are trapped there making money for the owner.
    Generally the ladyboy bars are not doing this as all the ladies are there voluntarily.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

The last sentence is a RELIEF! Good to know they are not arresting us customers. But really do miss the crowds of colorful people I saw all along Beach Road when I first came in 2012. Since then they have thinned out. Last year some walkers told me the cops jacked up the street tax from B300 to B1000. I saw a cop sneak up and arrest one. I hate how the bugger yelled and roughed her up badly. Fark cops everywhere. Do the bars, massage parlors, and karaokes really pay tea money?

Comment

You might get arrested if you are picking them up on the beach or in an illegal short time room. Not sure how you know which rooms are legal for sure, I suppose ones that are not inside bars are safer.

I suspect if they shut down the trade industry much of the Pattaya area would look like this building in Bangkok.

Attached Files
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
        X