X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1000 or B1500?

For a good number of times I have made use of my new cell phone app LINE and made numerous requests for some relief services of a physical therapeutic nature without the hassle of walking to their bars. Sometimes I am billed B1000 while others will charge me B1500. The latter always say the extra B500 is for the bar fine even though I never requested them through their bars. Sometimes I wonder if my friends are just pulling the wool over my eyes and pocketing the B500. Sometimes I will ask them why even tell the bar you entertained me and give them the money. Just keep it. Is there something about bar fines and the consequences of ladyboys who don't fork over the BF's honestly I don't understand? I pay them whatever they want because I understand they need to make a living and pay their rent which has been quotes as being B6500.

Another question is how much do you tip a ladyboy who did a good job? It sometimes occurs to me that I have difficulties requesting a second visit or even an answer mainly because I failed to understand how to tip extra like for "taxi money". Sometimes I am surprised how happy they are to receive an extra B100. One who I tipped B500 because she was so beautiful and young always remembers me. Believe me I have sadly lost the companionship of some friends and later found out it was for money. Will someone explain to me this custom of extra tips in Thailand. Funny that if they wanted tips they should say so before we leave the bar, but that's Asians. They are shy and think it's impolite. Biggest difference between them and us is we say exactly what we want or want to say. They don't. They are too humble or were never taught to be vocal in communications. Thailand and other third world countries need to open the door to Western teachers, and we should talk to them and teach them how to think and speak. So how to you do it?

BTW I have not forgot those photos of two lovely and young smiling Katoeys in a nice hotel room with a large bottle of champagne and pupus (finger snacks). I never learned how to treat girls or boys like that. It was always just walk into the room, shower, slam, bang, cash, and thank you, Maam. Boring. I guess I'm going to have to stop being such a cheapskate and be more classy. I can't take my money with me to Hell. I do admire Crag for being such a generous gentleman. I could never buy Layla a motor scooter or give her my expensive camera. Did you rob a bank?

Do tell me. How much do you pay someone for an ordinary date? For a truly memorable date that you would love a repeat?

Working...
X