Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This posting I found from wikipedia is the most informative description of crime in Thailand. Read it carefully and more than once. Thailand is the devil's playground, and I'm not kidding. Even though there are lots of problems with gun violence in America, Thailand, Brazil, VietNam, Cambodia, the Middle East, and any Muslim country are worse. If you are a criminal you might like to live there. Just gotta be prepared to be treated like the way you treat others.

Comment

A Norwegian martial arts expert has been charged with manslaughter after a British tourist died during a fight at a hotel. Phuket Tourist Police Pol Maj Ekkachai Siri said Norwegian tourist Roger Bullman choked British tourist Amitpal Singh Bajaj to death after he complained about the noise coming from the Norwegian’s adjacent hotel room. Pol Maj […]

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
        This posting I found from wikipedia is the most informative description of crime in Thailand. Read it carefully and more than once. Thailand is the devil's playground, and I'm not kidding. Even though there are lots of problems with gun violence in America, Thailand, Brazil, VietNam, Cambodia, the Middle East, and any Muslim country are worse. If you are a criminal you might like to live there. Just gotta be prepared to be treated like the way you treat others.

Are you aware of your comments in such threads ? You are American and I have never seen so much violence as in the USA. Some one can be shot for not paying a debt or just because a gun's holder was scared.

You often see th emote in the Thais' eyes but not the beam in your own.

Comment

Sure Thailand harbors all sorts of dangerous criminals from around the world, mainly because it is easy to get into Thailand without any type of background checks or questioning. However much of this does not contribute to personal crime and over all safety. Some are criminals hiding out and trying to stay low or others trying to hide from something. Sometimes there are terrorists and political malcontents but that can be said for any country. Thailand has not had any terrorists fly planes into sky scrapers or anything that severe? I would even say the bombings in Thailand are not as severe or frequent as the shootings in the USA, not just the mass shootings either. When was the last time someone mowed down the audience at a music festival with military grade machine guns in Thailand?
          The USA spends trillions keeping the bad guys off their shores.

In fact, Thailand is safer than many countries and especially the United States.
          I have walked all over Bangkok, Pattaya and other places in Thailand at night and have felt totally safe.
          Could i be mugged by some ladyboys on beach road? Sure, but it really doesn't happen that often.
          The most common problem in Thailand for falangs is being approached by ladies and ladyboys.
          There is not many Thai men around at night unless they are working at something.

Now in the USA you cannot walk around in most large cities at night. It is downright dangerous. If you are walking around at night in the core of any US city you will have gang members and other malcontents approaching you. Gang members with guns patrol streets of many neighborhoods and they have no problem killing you or anyone. Homeless people are more dangerous and may be packing a weapon also.

I've been scared to death walking around in Atlanta, New Orleans, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Detroit and Seattle.
          Bangkok is one of the largest and most visited cites in the world and is much safer than all of these.
          Go to the countryside in Thailand and there is almost no danger.

Thais may place a lower value on life than your average middle class westerner, which you should be aware of.
          However the majority of people in Thailand are religious, welcoming and helpful. They are bred to conform and obey.
          Americans are bred to revolt and defy.

Attached Files
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Yes, I agree wholeheartedly America is probably the most violent country in the World. We have the best weapons, most ammunition, most gun-friendly laws, tanks, air craft carriers, and the most number of nuclear weapons. This kind of thinking comes from the two world war's bad experiences that teaches us the best way to insure peace is to destroy the enemies of peace. Crazy kind of conclusion but true. As you know Texas just had another mass shooting incident right after another one in a nearby shopping center. Add that to one in Ohio. The head of the NRA was not kidding that, "The best way to stop a man with a gun is another man with a gun." What a classic sentence. We will hear and read about these words over an over again. Yes, we love our cowboy movies with all the shoot 'em up stories. They were inspired by an honest to God real life hero named Wyatt Earp who really had a Jewish prostitute girlfriend. They love to follow the new instant towns cropping up all over the newborn West and Alaska. Wyatt was gifted with two beautifully handcrafted shiny revolver pistols that became legendary because he loved to hammer lawbreakers' heads with very fast swings from his holsters. Probably the word CTE was invented because of him.

I own 6 handguns, and they are used for home protection. Never fired them in anger because nobody ever broke into my house. This is probably because I wrote a sing on my front door, "Burglar shot twice on 9-10-11." I did see the perp who razorbladed my front door screen just seconds before I arrived home by car. I saw her face and know she was a schmuck monkey girl from the neighborhood of Waimanalo. My friends laugh when I tell them about this and my sign. I told them it works. After this nobody ever tried to break in. No preacher, magazine seller, real estate salesman, or monkey ever knocked on my door. Not even the Mormon jesus freakers. They laughed when I said this. From then on I could be a good night's sleep every night since then. You might try this in Thailand.

Yes, we do have way too many guns in our homes. I tried shooting at targets and found that the bull's eye is indeed too hard to hit. I wasn't about to waste more money on a fancy gunsight. To tell you the truth I don't like shooting animals EXCEPT when they are nuisances. Did you read about all those shootings about the cops shooting so many blacks while they are driving, walking, talking, running away from cops, raping women and men, and so on. They are really genetically prone to violence and impossible to rehabilitated. There are good reasons why they represent the highest percentage of racial makeups of prison populations all over the USA except Hawaii which hates Blacks totally. If you are a black the HPD cops will turn their cars and motorcycles around and surround you so fast you can inhale only once. They will ask for your ID and lots of questions like wheah you goin', you tourists? you live hear? Where you study? What country or state you from? And on and on. You cannot stop laughing when you listen to these schmuck cops intimidating black cops. In Hawaii, if you are black, you are a pariah. We know about their pimp activities, beating of women and children into sexual slavery, their NIgerian robocall telephone scams over the telephone, their gangster warfare that sadly kills innocent bystander black children. Collateral damage. We LOL when they demand $1 million each as slavery preparations for their unfortunate history during the newly cotton and sugar venture industries as far back as the 16th Century. Right after Colombus discovered America in 1492 (as all we Americans were made to remember in elementary school).

Yes, we have very bad and dangerous cities in America where you can meet very high levels of violence whether it be by guns, knives, bat, or bazooka. America is gun crazy. There has been all kinds of theories expoused why America is kill crazy. Some say poverty which has led to payment of welfare checks, food stamps, civil rights, etc. But still no work. Now we are adding mental illness and the need for corrective programs to slow down its determined progress in our welfare. No work. Might try buying gun away from its owners, but they will turn around and just buy new ones. Also governments don't have enough money to do so. Would just end up with another beaurocracy of corrupt criminals. Frankly I don't think we will ever find a way to remove guns from the general public. For one thing, "GUNS don't kill people. PEOPLE do". Mo beddah let the Americans keep their guns. If Russia or China ever invades they will find themselves standing in front of the most dangerous country in the world.

Finally I would never carry a gun in public. A cop or another gun holder might mistake me for the crazy shooter if there is one. Lots of things make loud bang sounds. Like slamming doors and cars backfiring.

Hasta la vista. Siesta time.

Comment

BTW, nice photo of the cowboys. They were really legendary conquers of the West and Mexico. Gone now and replaced by Marines, FBI, ICE, US Customs, CIA, and a schmuck President. The Indians/Mexicans are still here but accompanied by Russians, Palestinians, and Chinese. The last two are endangered by the Hong Kong protestors, Uigurigars, Muslim Chechens, Jewish Israel, Ebola viruses, food shortages, scarcity of clean water, and so on. Lots to read about in the newsprint. Every day is full of literary and journalistic adventures.

Comment

Maybe it's time to stop visiting Thailand. This place can kill you and the killers can be denied the death penalty. So confusing to read over and over.

Comment

@ George, you think too mutt! You can't stop living because of what might happen.
                  IMHO Thailand is still a great place to visit and, as others have said, pretty safe.
                  However sometimes

Comment

Yes, I understand. So I have been lucky to be at the right places at the right times. Watch these videos I found under Thailand Street Shootings on YouTube.com

Here's one about a reenactment of the Ko Tao murders. Didn't know they actually film people to mimic the murder.

A Thai killing another Thai. Serious bad tempered people.

Thai protestors are a seriously mean bunch. Probably why soldiers shot some protestors dead on night in Bangkok in the early 2010's. Read the funny comments.

Never going to visit Hat Yai. That's no skirmish. That's a real bonafides war like Viet Nam. I once read the Thai soldiers rounded up a bunch of insurgents and stuffed them into a container. Locked it up and forgot about it. Baked Muslim.

Gotta remind myself never to hike in the forests of Chiang Mai. Not even any Thai forest.

Do NOT NOT NOT be a good Samaritan. Those N's are BAD BAD BAD ASSES! I sincerely think there's no such thing as a GOOD N.

Philippines is far more dangerous. The worst I ever experienced was three robberies in three weeks. One from a taxi driver, one from a money changer, and then a prostitute.
                    I had to laugh that their FBI was able to recover my loot from the money changer. They must have known this changer and were in a crime enterprise.

This is like playing real life WhackaMole. Mo beddah join the real police motorcycle club if ya want shoot your guns.

Now time for a break. Didn't know Chiang Mai was so ORIGINAL. Their food looks absolutely delicious. Maybe I should combine a trip to Chiang Mai and Yangon. Suddenly I have a new destination in Thailand.

Didn't know I could actually buy guns in Thailand. Wonder if Westerns/Farangs can do so?

If you love shooting guns in Thailand be sure to befriend a cop from the Hua Hin Police Department. Again read the funny comments.

Amazing how some video cams are at the right place at the right time. I hope to never be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Watch this violent clash. Thais do indeed have bad tempers so don't tell me Thailand is relatively safe. It's FUCKING DANGEROUS. Just like America. Take my earlier advice. Do NOT plan to live in Thailand. Fuck this place. Just fly in fuck your favorite ladyboys and forget about 'em. No fall in love, period.

If u like to kill and be killed don't join the Marines. Join a motorcycle club. It's closer to your warm home with your wife and kids nearby.

If you love ladyboys, go BKK and Pattaya. For foodies, go Chiang Mai. For shoot 'em action, go down SOUTH.

If you remember I showed you this video a couple of years ago. Stay away from Russians.

Remember this from 2015?

That's all for now. See ya tomorrow.

Comment

George, you confuse enforcement and violence. Nobody in the free world blames America for detaining the most powerful military weapons. The problem in America is that any teen ager or junky can wear a gun and use it at any time he (she) feels threatened. I live in a country with powerful military weapons. I was a dangerous shooter at training when doing my time in the airforce but it's legally difficult to possess a gun at home and this helps reducing casualties since people can't use them in their neighborhood disputes. This doesn't mean that people are good and well intentioned. We have a high level of "psychological" violence, almost as high as in America.
                      You can't pick up a murder affair in which 2 brit tourists had been assassinated to point out that Thailand is dangerous. As CragR explained, one feels better in the streets of Bangkok at night than in American cities or even European cities. I stayed only 20 months in America and heard gun shots for just a few dollars. You can't criticize Thailand. I had never been bothered by a police officer in Thailand. Everything is done softly. You haven't posted links to press articles dealing with criminal affairs in the USA in he meantime. You can't since there too many of them.

Comment

This link shows you just how much more violent the USA is.
                        It is a comparison of US and Thai crime stats.
                        https://www.nationmaster.com/country...d-States/Crime

I would imagine most of the shootings in Thailand are police or military shooting people.
                        Also criminals shooting criminals and sometimes cops.
                        Most average Thais don't even have a place to carry a gun given their clothing.

I've only ever heard of one Canadian shot in Thailand in 2008, and he was shot by a cop in the village of Pai
                        The police officer got 37.5 years in prison but by that time he was already serving a sentence for beating his pregnant wife to death.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

More news about a local Popolo who has been making lots of trouble in Honolulu since his life imprisonment sentence was reversed. Short article but read the explosion of op/eds. He is the most hated criminal in Hawaii right now. His popolo buddy shot and killed a young Hawaiian man in his mid-20's when he tried to stop him from beating up one of his ho's. Schmuck ran home after he was beaten up and pulled his rifle out, drove back, and shot the protector dead. Police know he was the perp because they cited him for traffic offense only an hour earlier that evening. Witnesses described him to a T. Funny thing is Hawaii has so few darkies so there's a tiny pool to pull up from the driver's license files. Let's see here. Dark skin, mainland recent arrival, 5' 10", past criminal record as a beater of enslaved women. So it's 2 popolos who are looking at life. Thankfully we are all allowed to own guns to protect our homes. Local cops are funny kine guys. They tell me if I shoot someone outside of my home, just drag 'em indoors. It wasn't until a third cop told me the same thing that I realized they were on my side. Now I pack 2 handguns on nails right inside my front door plus 2 by my bedside and in my kitchen. Make my day, Brah!

Comment

Hoo hoo! America is so dangerous! Sadly by the time the cops come it is too late. So many are wounded, dead, or scarred for life. Really need judges like Roy Bean of the Pecos or Marshall Wyatt Earp. One thing for sure I will try to shop when crowds are thin. Not on holiday weekends. Forget company parties and family get togethers. Plenty news about relative shooting relatives. Thailand only LOOKS safe. Trouble is you'all were in the right place at the right time. The dead and wounded were in the worst places at the wrongest time in the wrongest country. Remember that black tourist who was beaten to death by a gang of drunk tourists in Greece? People are always looking for minorities to beat up just for the fun of killing someone. It's dangerous everywere. The weather is absolutely hot and awful, real estate is getting expensive, the tariffs are going to cost the average family an extra grand in consumer goods from China, the hispanics keep coming and coming with no end in sight. The Chinese are looking for a fight on their little sand island and will soon solve their horrible protestors. Wow! It's DOOMSDAY everywhere! Withdraw all your cash and spend it all in a night in BKK and keep a big stick under the blankie.

https://www.theroot.com/black-americ...e-p-1796847370

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/12/w...in-greece.html

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...4&&FORM=VRDGAR

And, of course the USA and Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...crime+shooting

At the time this happened at the Canadian Parliament building, I thought this was the bravest man in Canada. A super good guy with a gun who stopped a crazy muslim with a gun. A really strong guy I can admire. I think he was ready to die to defend his citizens. Walked ram rod straight towards the crazy guy with an aim to stop him, aimed without flinching, and fired several shots until he fell dead. Canada's military trained him well and was glad the Parliament chose him well to protect and serve even if he was shot dead. How many of us can do that? Be willing to die to protect others? And he doesn't even want to be honored in public. Just wants everybody to forget about it. It was just his job. Worthy of Canada's highest honor like our Congressional Medal of Honor. Wow!

Last edited by George Pill; 09-03-2019, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Uh oh. Bullman has left the building. Can they find him. So much for the TM30 boo shit.

Killer who choked British tourist to death in Thailand skips court appearance ‘because he received death threats from locals’, lawyer says, after he is seen relaxing while on bail. The self-confessed killer of a British father skipped his appearance in a Thai court because he received death threats from locals, his lawyer has said. Roger Bullman’s […]

Comment

Working...
                              X