Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was running late, but it turns out I've saved my best.

It was during the second week of February 17 my parents went to a wedding, and it was my home. I recently met a girl and we have been dating each other for about 3 weeks (this was and still is the first girl I dated). Things were running very fast between us, we used to meet almost every day and when we did not meet, we were on call for hours. The attraction was mutual.

The girl had few boyfriends and lost her virginity here at the age of 18, I was absolutely a beginner with girls' matters and their expectations.

Back in the second week of February 2017, I called her for a night out and she agreed. She was hungry because she left a party in the middle of the road to spend time with me. We ordered some food and started watching some movies. I had some whiskey too, so we had food and I drank about 4 pegs and took 1.

After food and some drinks she asked me for a spare shirt that she could wear. I gave her a T-shirt and discounted the bottom. We started watching the movie again. Soon it felt like her back was hurting so we have to go up to bed and keep watching. I was a little embarrassed at first. Then suddenly lightning struck me and I kissed her. This was my first kiss and it was really cool. Things escalated after that, the kissing just kept getting more and more passion, and I remember a point where I took off her shirt to reveal her red bra and started squeezing her chest. She was so horny, she immediately came up on me and started rubbing her pussy (still wearing her panties) on my penis while continuing to kiss me.She woke up, immediately took her to bed and literally ripped her panties off. It was already wet. I inserted my fingers in her and her fingers started tightly. Then she took off her bra and continued licking her breast and finger at the same time. I remember licking her every bit straight from her pussy (I remember, I made 8 with tongue) to her armpits, and neck to backside. It's been raised and so are I. Then the better part came, and I started licking my nipples and at the same time fondling my penis. It was a heavenly experience, she was a good mistress.She went slowly and started blowing me, another experience for the first time, I'll be honest with her, she got into her own mouth in about minutes. I understood it was my first time, and soon I regained the flow and grabbed my condoms (the biggest action movie, from my father's wardrobe). I put on a condom and went straight into the missionary position, going through the different poses, the dog was our favorite.

She told me the next morning, that she came twice, once while licking and the second during fuck. I was protested, not bad the first time.

This was my all first experience.

Comment

Great stories everyone!

Comment

We exciting great and painful at the end. no one 2nd trip

Comment

Working...
        X