Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai academia leads the way

This in the newspaper today

BANGKOK — For Sirawut Inpim, a transgender student at Thammasat University, her dream of wearing a woman graduation gown came almost too late for her commencement ceremony.

This is like the current Black Lives Matter. A small minority group of Blacks committing crimes give all Blacks a bad name. A small minority of white women who are prostitutes give women a bad name. Same for Chinese, Thai, Filipino, Korean, and Asian women with slitty eyes who engage in the hooking business. European women, especially French women in the skin trade bring international laughter and increase tourism to Paris. And sadly refugees of war, economic collapse, slave trade, etc. encounrage Middle Eastern women and men to walk hundreds of miles, drown in the ocean from cheap dilaptidated boats. The world is in a seriously bad position made now worse with the C virus killing people like the Grim Reaper.

Thailand is stuck with the aura of beautiful prostitutes called the "little brown gals" or LBG's from the Viet Nam War R&R programs. They could go to Hawaii, Japan, Philippines, but always they loved to come to Thailand. There they had the most incredible third sex beauties called Katoeys, or better known as Ladyboys. You and I have seen them. It's just impossible NOT to want to taste, lick, suck, photo, swallow, and fuck them all at once and as many times as humanly possible. It's an addiction like Heroin/Cocaine.

As long as there's Katoeys in the sex trade, there will be no gender equality or respect. Thailand is stuck in its marketing of ladyboys, pedophilia, cocaine, heroin, gambling, slavery, and every sin known to Mankind. But can't help it. It feels so good.

As long as there are bad blacks who commit crimes like prostitution, gambling, sing profane songs of hate, sex, and violence with loud drumbeats, talk in stink language about stupid things loudly in music, movies, and in the news (televised and print) nobody's going to stop calling them N's, darkies, Negroes, porch monkeys, etc. They are out of control and scare the shit out of everybody. The only people who can protect us from the black savages who burned LA during the Watts Riot and Rodney King riots are the boys in blue. There's very good reasons why cops choke, beat up, and kill blacks. And shoot one guy in the back. He didn't want to get arrested for drunken disorderly conduct. He thought he could resist arrest, grab a taser, and run like a gazelle. He just didn't want to obey orders. The cops were so pissed off at some many stupid disobedient black characters that they lost their tempers. The black guy turned his taser back at the cop and fired. That was indeed grounds for assault of a cop even though it was not a lethal weapon. He shot in the heat of the moment. Cannot think straight when you're running at full gallop trying to re-execute an arrest. The second cop was punched in the face with the full force of the criminal's fist. That's why he was recorded as kicking his dying body in the side of his chest. I am glad this actions were recorded because they will indeed prove he resisted arrest and deserved to be shot. The cop was a good shooter which indicates he learned his gun skills well in police academy. Just like the soldiers of the US Army, Special Forces, and USMC. They are indeed trained to kill as surely as they can. Not just wound them. Kill them with finality. Never mess with a cop, or soldier with a gun. Certainly not with a war against criminal people with black skin who make up the the biggest percentage of the US Prison population.

So, I conclude there cannot be gender equality in Thailand. Gotta control prostitution by increasing the economic well-being of Thailand. This economic gap between the rich and the poor is too extreme. To call Thailand the Land of Smiles is Bull Shit. They are not really happy. They are starving and wanting of clean water, food, and many basic necessities. True I am ashamed of myself because I am so rich and enjoying the cheap prices of virtually everything Thai. That's why I'm am quietly in admiration of you Gentleman Crag for sharing your money helping start and run a small good store in a provincial town only to see it fail because people just don't have enough money to spend. They are economic slaves. There's way too much CORRUPTION in all of Asia, Africa, the MidEast, and the USA. I am in deep admiration of Singapore who has been voted as the MOST HONEST GOVERNMENT in the world. Thanks to the strict President in Lee Kwan Yu who famously engineered his tiny nation into the 21st Century. What a guy! Compare him to the silly guy named Chan-Ocha who liked to be called President of Happiness. He is the latest successor in a series of corrupt Presidents/dictators/generals to seem to come to power by an average of coups every 4 years!. What a ridiculous country to live in. I'm very glad I don't live there. I would never want to live in a 3rd world country like I did in the Philippines under a corrupt Marcos clan. I was indeed grateful to see for my own eyes how a corrupt government embezzles the people's money while they are starving, becoming criminals, cheating at everything by lying incessantly, and being unable to get a good basic education which results in the state of being permanently STUPDID. All these thing are also seen in Thailand with my own eyes over the last 8 years of vacationing there. I do notice things that goes on around me along with the fancy Buddhist temples, the reclining Buddha temple, the wide Chao Priya River, the grand shopping centers called MBK, Siam Square, Pantip Plaza, Chatujak Flea Market, and the huge Platinum Fashion Mall which is a super beehive of craftsmen selling clothes, shoes, Tshirts, and everything anybody wants to buy for their Christmas presents at bottom prices. True the prices of everything is going up in Thailand BUT will the increasing dollars flow down to the poor unskilled workers. Will government corrupt be stopped and an truly honest government skilled in the ways of increasing the economic wealth of ALL Thais equally. I don't think so. People are inherently GREEDY. Remember Charlie Sheen's move statement, "Greed is Good.". We are all guilty of this.

Sadly Lesbians, blacks, Asians, Eskimos, Europeans, MidEaterners, and whomever you can list that wants to be respected will never be respected. Only MONEY is respected. MONEY IS KING.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

Comment

Working...
    X