Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone heading across after Covid to tie the knot?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heading across after Covid to tie the knot?

I am not in the slightest interested but there may be those that welcome this news.

Not being able to marry ladyboys in Thailand was always kind of a nice buffer. You could talk to your LB Girlfriends about marriage but then say, too bad we cannot do it.

After getting roped into a sham marriage to a ladyboy, I am glad it was not legal in any way. The next time I proposed for real but it never worked out, probably for the good. Another time looked into marriage to try and get a ladyboy into Canada but there isn't really anywhere near Thailand with legalized same sex marriage.
    Australia has same sex marriage since 2017 but not necessarily easy for a Thai to get into. Other countries that easily allow Thais and have Gay marriage are Brazil and South Africa.

If i was old and retired there with a good ladyboy partner I could consider it, but no more of that for me now it is legal.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

You are in luck Craig!

The newspaper made a mistake, its not marriage. Its a Civil Partnership Bill

Comment

Taiwan has same sex marriage but for non-residents it has to be legal where they are from. So I don’t really see the point.

Comment

Originally posted by WinniePooh View Post
          You are in luck Craig!

The newspaper made a mistake, its not marriage. Its a Civil Partnership Bill
          Yes i saw that but it is close enough.
          It is not full marriage but does confer many legal rights and restrictions.
          One is the ability to adopt children and transfer wealth.
          Certainly much harder to get out of than what I have experienced thus far.

I've been open to marrying a ladyboy but it hasn't worked out yet.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
          X