X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai Ladyboy and Tom (lesbian gg) in a Long Term Relationship

This is a very interesting Youtube video by Nisamanee Nutt, Thai lb Youtube influencer, business lady and former Miss Mimosa Queen with a couple - a Thai ladyboy (Miss TIffany 2015) and a Tom (butch lesbian) genetic girl.

There are English subtitles, and she even asks some intimate questions, which are answered as well.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

As I may have mentioned before Layla liked to date Toms. She said she didn't fuck them but only was there for the intimacy, not sure if I believe that.
    She was dating a bartender that worked at the first bar to the left as you exit Nana Plaza who was a Tom. He really really liked her.
    She really really liked me so he was very jealous of me.
    Layla would always meet him after work at Nana Plaza, if she was free.

In 2018 she went to Pattaya for the volleyball, she was hanging out at Sailor bar on Soi 8. I didn't actually realize that Sailor Bar was a Tom bar until she told me.
    I had been to Sailor Bar many times because it has very good food and ladyboy shows on special events. So the next time I went there I did notice that most of the staff are lesbians and toms.

IMG_5621.JPG IMG_5622.JPG IMG_5664.JPG IMG_5624.JPG
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

My girlfriend once employed a ladyboy in her salon who was in a relationship with a genetic female lesbian. I always was curious about the details of her sex life but I never found anything out.

Well I watched the video and they didn’t really give any details unfortunately.
      Last edited by Escierto; 02-10-2021, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
        This is a very interesting Youtube video by Nisamanee Nutt, Thai lb Youtube influencer, business lady and former Miss Mimosa Queen with a couple - a Thai ladyboy (Miss TIffany 2015) and a Tom (butch lesbian) genetic girl.

There are English subtitles, and she even asks some intimate questions, which are answered as well.

Bae Moon said that since I had a girlfriend, Pee Aom is the one who understands the most. See, love is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron S. Young View Post

Bae Moon said that since I had a girlfriend, Pee Aom is the one who understands the most. See, love is cool.
          Yeah Interesting Story..

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post
            My girlfriend once employed a ladyboy in her salon who was in a relationship with a genetic female lesbian. I always was curious about the details of her sex life but I never found anything out.

Well I watched the video and they didn’t really give any details unfortunately.
            Can you enter the sailar bar if you are a man alone ..i undertsood that some Tom bar . do not let man entering
            david

Comment

n Thailand, sexuality, sexual identity and sexual expression seem to have a uniqueness not shared anywhere else in the world. In general, different sexualities and sexual tendencies throughout the world consist of “straight” and LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual) and minor sub-groups

Comment

Originally posted by david3615 View Post

Can you enter the sailar bar if you are a man alone ..i undertsood that some Tom bar . do not let man entering
                Yes men can enter Sailor bar. It seems like a normal place unless you understand the situation.
                It is open for all and is always super busy cause the food is great.
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Holdersteave View Post

Yeah Interesting Story..
                  yeah as

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
                    As I may have mentioned before Layla liked to date Toms. She said she didn't fuck them but only was there for the intimacy, not sure if I believe that.
                    She was dating a bartender that worked at the first bar to the left as you exit Nana Plaza who was a Tom. He really really liked her.
                    She really really liked me so he was very jealous of me.
                    Layla would always meet him after work at Nana Plaza, if she was free.

In 2018 she went to Pattaya for the volleyball, she was hanging out at Sailor bar on Soi 8. I didn't actually realize that Sailor Bar was a Tom bar until she told me.
                    I had been to Sailor Bar many times because it has very good food and ladyboy shows on special events. So the next time I went there I did notice that most of the staff are lesbians and toms.

IMG_5621.JPG IMG_5622.JPG IMG_5664.JPG IMG_5624.JPG
                    Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post

Interesting story

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron S. Young View Post

I have videos of them

Comment

Working...
                        X