Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought my ticket to travel to the Philippines for three weeks in March. I also got cancellation insurance in case the government decides to back out of allowing tourists like they did in December. I don’t think that is going to happen this time.

I will have to have a negative covid PCR test along with covid insurance in the amount of $35,000. The Philippines has decided to accept the US CDC cards as evidence of vaccination. You also have to fill out a Philippines Health Pass online and get a QR code within 24 hours of your trip.

To think I didn’t have to do any of this the last time I went. My girlfriend is excited about seeing me again and so am I. I just hope everything goes well jumping through these bureaucratic hoops.

Comment

Hopefully it works out. Many places will have dropped most restrictions by then.
      Unfortunately Asians may not act the same as other countries
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
        Hopefully it works out. Many places will have dropped most restrictions by then.
        Unfortunately Asians may not act the same as other countries
        Thanks. My girlfriend says they all wear masks even walking down the street! It’s going to be all I can manage masking up on the plane!

Comment

Brazil was like that, everyone had masks on the street. Many were just dirty rags hanging under their chin.
          Proof of vaccine and masks will be gone by the end of the month where I live in Canada.

Many in Asian countries wore mask before due to pollution.
          To me, anyone who is personally afraid should wear a mask if they choose.
          They just shouldn't be trying to make me wear one if I don't want.

I've flown a dozen times during the pandemic, so I'm used to it.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post
            D5CED5DF-719C-42F9-9662-7751FF195315.png

Here she is after her surgery. She also had work on her nose done and really I think she is more excited about her nose than her breasts. I am glad that she is happy with the results - the implants are Motiva which are supposed to be very good.

Comment

23843665-BDF6-4690-B886-458870BA852C.jpg
              When I saw my girlfriend in July and August of last year, I was very worried about her because she had a terrible cough, had lost weight and had very little energy. Finally after much persuasion from me, she went to the doctor and was diagnosed with tuberculosis. She really could have died from it so thank God, she got treated.

In the last few months she has gained back the weight she lost and little by little gotten her energy back. She is still taking medication for her tuberculosis but the worst seems to be over.

Here she is rejuvenated.

Comment

TB is very serious. Now have meds to cure it. Used to be called CONSUMPTION. Doc Holiday got it from caring for his mother. Wyatt Earp's best friend.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                  TB is very serious. Now have meds to cure it. Used to be called CONSUMPTION. Doc Holiday got it from caring for his mother. Wyatt Earp's best friend.
                  Both of us have tried to figure out where she could have gotten it but there is plenty of TB in the Philippines so who knows?

Comment

PI is a filthy shit country. Lots of old world diseases. Measles, rabies, etc.

Comment

It makes me wonder why I didn’t get TB from her. As a kid, I got the BCG vaccine which protects against TB but I don’t think the protection lasts that long. I wouldn’t mind a little weight loss!
                      Last edited by Escierto; 02-14-2023, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Try redo the BCG vaccine and redo the Rabies, Measles, typhoid, tetanus shots. Prevent is way better than the cure. Better safe than sorry especially in ant 3rd world poverty country.

Comment

Working...
                        X