Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to remember hearing about Beam's chop ages ago, but if you were with her in Nov 09 PILOS, that info must be wrong

That was the 'crime' I referred to, for it would be for her fans...
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

BEAM has as much chance of getting the chop as I have.

Cheers DK
      happy when in thailand

Comment

Be careful of what you wish for...

Comment

(donnykey @ Mar. 28 2010,06:12) BEAM has as much chance of getting the chop as I have.  

Cheers DK
          I'm sure I saw you dressed, walking back and forth at the Wayout Club in London wearing those ridiculous high heels - I thought then that you already had the op

Comment

Now I get you, 'guydesavoy' --- a little slow here. What amazed me was how she has kept her looks all these years with all the drug use and the hard life in P4P. Before I saw her in Nov., I hadn't seen her in about two years --- other gurls I see regularly I've noticed over the years how "the life" takes its toll. But that's another topic, I guess ...
            More, More, More ... how do you like it?, how do you like it? ... More, More, More ...

Comment

Gosh, 'donnykey's' post [#28] is only about two months old ... saw Beam on Soi6/1 just this afternoon really looking the worse for wear. A tattered dress, filthy fingernails, deep bags under the eyes --- it is a sobering sight.
              More, More, More ... how do you like it?, how do you like it? ... More, More, More ...

Comment

Working...
              X