Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jai Dee...and Cotton...my reasons for asking for her number r not for p4p at all...I respect the fact that she is no longer in that scene, and I woudn't disrespect u at all Cotton...I just need a favor from her that's all...Same favor she did for me a few years ago...and has nothing to do with p4p at all...Sorry If I upset u of Cotton...lots of luck to u and natalie

Comment

(cotton @ May 03 2009,00:09) Hi!  I am Natalies boyfriend for 4 years now. Pls. respect she and me for our new life.Its not easy for her got phones from man who want met(she hate it)  heer, and for me read about it here. Natalie is happy for long time now living with her family and her animals. She love animals.  She will never go back to old work. Pls respect that. Read this and no stupid reply pls. .  respect lbs.  www.meetnatalie.com
      Welcome to the forum Cotton. I'm amazed that she would have the same phone number after 4 years, you think her boyfriend would have ponied up and bought her a new phone and number.

Anyway congratulations to both of you and the animals she loves. I guess we can all go to the site now if we want to see more of Natalie. Thats the best promotion anyone could have asked for.

Comment

(Boarhog @ May 03 2009,17:15) I'm amazed that she would have the same phone number after 4 years, you think her boyfriend would have ponied up and bought her a new phone and number.
        Cotton IS the boyfriend

I supplied him with her  # and contact info years ago [before they became an item] and they hit it off and are still together.   Many people keep the same numbers for years and years, it's quite common in Thailand as long as you don't leave your phone in the back of a taxi or some shit.   Why should she change it when Mom and  sis and probably dozens of good friends have that same number, which I still know by memory myself?

Nat is happy, he is happy so lets just leave it at that and sorry Aussie that you won't be getting the number here.

* Footnote;  I saw on another forum once where they asked who the most famous LB's are of all-time, and somehow that little runt from Pattaya with the 3 inch cock,  Amy or Emma or Emmy or whatever-that-ho's-name-is-today came up as number one, which is pretty comical; although maybe expected since other websites can't even be named on that forum. But make no mistakes;  along with her friend Nat who appeared on  Ladyboy-Ladyboy around 1998-2002 {see, this forum CAN name other websites} Natalie is the most famous Asian Ladyboy of all time. Those 2 are the most recognizeable faces ever for people who know this scene really well, and made  the topic of Ladyboys popular amongst tens of thousands of internet surfers just by themselves and long before people like Areeya and Mint and Moo came along.

Cotton is a lucky man and found a real keeper and a class act, good luck to him.
        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

“When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Jai Dee...I made my apology no need to make your point twice..u got her number...power to you FFS..be calling u preacher soon

Comment

(aussieguy @ May 04 2009,15:09) be calling u preacher soon
              thanks, I need all the help I can get!
              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(sev7en @ Mar. 28 2009,06:16)
                (bilman @ Mar. 15 2009,20:12) Yes, her name is Jackie. She is Thai but have lived in Sweden many years. She speeks swedish very well.
                I think its a picture of her in forum taken 4-5 years ago.
                Yes, Jackie. She´s pursuing a singing career now as well as a gogo-dancer with her dancegroup called Clean-group, in nightclubs in Stockholm. Been in Sweden for at least 15 years. Met her many times.
                I just found the buisness card "Jackie" gave me on the plane when I met her. she is listed as consultant and Secretary for Ocean terrace Hotel in Phuket. Her full name: Jackie Ingevald Jitrak
                email: [email protected]

Her family (mom) lives in Phuket town.

Comment

Correct. She´s a nightclub hostess in Stockholm these days. Pic just a few days old.
                  Attached Files
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

how long has she been ttransisitoned and how long in big is her equipment?

Comment

Originally posted by grilliams View Post
                      how long has she been ttransisitoned and how long in big is her equipment?
                      From the comments made by Jaidee in post 53, from July 2009, it sounds like she is post op now - so she no longer has the equipment you're interested in.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                      X