Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(pacman @ Mar. 20 2010,10:07) I give up. What is it I aint got?          ...the leggs?
    Glad i wasn't the only one confused

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(reflections @ Mar. 19 2010,15:00) hey Azza great picture of her. she still looks great in person and she has a great personality too but now her cell phone is disconnected. I tried calling several times and it is disconnected. hope she pays the bill soon before my trip
      Shame she has slipped off the radar... i got an old email address floating around i think... i'll give it a shot as i wouldn't mind catching up with her also.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

sorry Azza she is mine no one elses
        reflections

Comment

I spoke with her last month and she told me she is still living in Patts but no longer works in bar. I dont know what she is doing to make money. I didnot ask her. Her cell phone is disconnected but she probably didnot pay the bill and she will and then she will answer it
          reflections

Comment

Doubt it mate -- its likely pre-paid and she doesn't want to be contacted for now for whatever reason.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

yeah that could be too
              after 22 years "on the scene" I have seen it all. I dont really care too much what happens cause I know there are a zillion new Amms for me to meet. whatever.....
              reflections

Comment

amm and I are not going to meet
                Finally got her on the phone and we exchanged texts but she could care less whether we get together or not
                C'est la vie
                reflections

Comment

Sounds like the behaviour of someone who is sponsored.

Don't be dissuaded, if the tourists stay away she may decide you are the most hansum man in all of Thailand.

What they say & what they do are often two different things...      
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Sorry, but if I ever got rejected by an lb I had been with b4, I would scratch her off my list for ever.

I would not do so, if she told me openly that she was booked by another customer or sponsored and was taking time off, which is sth to be respected.

Just a chance to move on and try some others ...

What I say and I do is the same thing ...

Comment

she was ok but indifferent
                      she told me she loves me and wants to see me but that she was busy with customers in Isaan and could text me at best until I came to Thailand. Very different when I first met her with Pacman in Stringfellows a couple of years back and she camped outside my hotel with her motorbike every night even when I didnot take her home
                      no worries I am not too upset--me butterfly man
                      reflections

Comment

Hey Amm texted me today and told me she loves me. What do you think Pacie? she must need Baht
                        reflections

Comment

That one is very beautiful. Last I heard she had a generous 'boyfriend'. She has boltons too.

Comment

Working...
                          X