• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact info for VENUS

it has been a long time for me to write something in the forum...sorry guys
    i have been too busy...anyway i saw in the 23rd of may preview a ladyboy
    called Venus...would anybody could help with some more details about her
    like where she works and pls pls a mobile number
    i missed you all guys but i am coming back soon.

I may as well ask, because someones going to "What about a photo" of the said lady
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

My polite well-mannered Irish Son...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Jun. 11 2010,04:44) My polite well-mannered Irish Son...
        Thanx Dad, how would you have put it then ?
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Because I'm well-mannered (and know Panicos) I'll offer a quick copy and paste. Now I wonder why you are interested, my friend?

Not available in Nana Plaza that's for sure!
          Attached Files
          TT

Comment

I have been told that Venus lives and works in Brazil, not Thailand
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Thank you TT you are a good friend...well if she doesnt live or work in bkk nor Pattaya then good luck to her in Brazil
              For all the other FM who might wonder "what about a photo" then my answer is to pls read my question well , before you write  something you
              might think that is funny.
              It takes a second to go to the preview on the 23rd of May and you can see
              who i was talking about .Thanks again TTand Jaidee.

Comment

Now as for the question you ask me TT ,why i was interested in Venus is
                because on that photo she looks very very good and when i see an lb with
                a hard c..k (standing up like that) then i know for sure that she must be fantastic in bed. So now you know...take care my friend

Comment

Also sorry for not writting correct your mame Jaidee.

Comment

Looks like Ex in Pattaya to me - much cheaper and easier to obtain (especially if your in Thailand ). If you need her number PM me otherwise look at Linda Bar in Pattaya but she is not always there. Great great girl and I have to say I am a big fan of hers - no drama, no problems, no theft, just agree the deed and she will she will do it (for suitable cash).

I have known her for probably 6 years and she has looked after me many many times, totally rat arsed drunk but she has never stolen a single cent and always seems to get me back to my hotel and dumps me there - without a doubt IMHO one of the most honest LB's I have ever come across.

Cheers
                    Mardhi

Comment

Hi Mardhi,
                      i hope u r ok, the Ex u r talking about is that the Ex who some time ago
                      there was this gay who said that he was engaged to her and there was
                      so much written in the forum about it from this gay...if i remember she was
                      very very brown...thats all i remember about that girl,but i have a feeling that we are not talking about the same person. You wouldnt have any photo of her? But i take your word about the ex you are talking about so pls send me her phone number.
                      thanks and take care.

Comment

(PANICOS @ Jun. 12 2010,01:46) Now as for the question you ask me TT ,why i was interested in Venus
                        I think we all knew the strong reason .....      Your friend in Temptations does that too, I believe .....  

Thanks for your PM
                        TT

Comment

Sorry but here you are wrong,my friend in temtations we both Know
                          she was the worse lb i have been with (talking about sex).As a person she was fantastic very honest and while i was there last may 2009 she helped me taking me to a fantastic dentist(i had to put inplants).She never ask for anything but everyday she was around me day and night.
                          I felt opliged to stay with her...next time i am there i will go and say hello to her but thats all. Not my type for bed...i like boobs and hard cocks and she never had those.

Comment

...the only girl named Venus i know is a ex-KC3 dancer, now sometime freelancer in the main discos of bkk.........
                            Attached Files
                            xxx

Comment

He means this girl from AsianTS.com
                              Attached Files
                              SHEMALE.CENTER
                              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Working...
                              X