X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salina of Casanova

During my last trip to LOS I turned down the offer of Salina's considerable charms. Not once but twice.

I haven't a clue why! Need my head examining.

Anyway I want to try and make contact so that during my next visit I can meet up with her.

Anyone out there got her e-mail address and telephone number?

I would in your debt!
    Attached Files

She is a cute one!
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

yeah i took that pic of her just before I fucked her  

http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin....=salina

Comment

Salian, not only is she beautiful, she must have the best smile and the whitest set of teeth on this site.....

Comment

Hey Bam

Any contact details you can give?

Comment

(trebor2809 @ May 28 2006,14:15) Hey Bam

Any contact details you can give?
            No sorry.... it was just one of those things she came out of nowhere. I go into Nana to shoot some pics of the place at 4pm and she came up from behind me and started to talk nice things to me.... it was my first day in BKK and she didn't have to say much to get me interested.

We went off to a short time hotel and had a blast... the funny thing was that the sheets got really messed up on the bed.... and I mean really messed!

It was so funny she was really freaking out over the messed up sheets...
            so after I showered I got the fuck out of the place because I didn't want some hotel manager making me have to pay for the fucking messed up sheets.... so
            I said bye to her quickly and left FAST.

Comment

trebor my friend heres a number for her had her last week 016342919.
              sorry to say i didt get any photos of her. as i just didnt think she was that hot.,
              funny how taists differ, from bams pic i thought she was really hot, but when she came to my room i just didnt think much of her. had a quickly and sent her on her way
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

thanks Donnnnnny mate, I'll give the number a try when next in the city of angels

Comment

Wasn't my night last night.

Before I nearly got attacked by a Psycho LB, I took Salina for a short time.

She grabbed me as I passed Casanova and I decided that this was the opportunity I had been waiting for.

We went inside and discussed what each of us wanted from the deal.

From my side I made it clear I wanted photographs and she agreed. The price was also agreed.

We struggled to get a ST room and ended up in Erotica's second floor and upstairs again to a grotty little room.

Not what i wanted but what the hell.

I asked if I could start taking the photographs and she said yes and so I began with a few tasteful fully clothed and close up shots (approx 5 in total).

She asked if I was going to post on the internet.

When I said yes, she had a hissy fit and said she only allowed photographs for the internet for 5000Baht.

This wasn't what we agreed.

Perhaps it's my fault and I should have been specific about using the photographs on the internet when we sealed the deal.

Anyway she persisted in saying she only allows photographs on the internet for 5000Baht.

I showed her the photographs, deleted them, showed her the camera was empty, paid her the ST price and left.

I don't remember seeing any photographs of her except a few that Bam posted some time ago but these were not naked. Hence my interest in her.

Was it my fault or am I the chump?

Comment

Wow what a disaster that turned into!
                    I only paid her an extra 500 baht for my photos. I told her I wanted to show her to my friends on-line. She was cool with that. She must have thought you were a freelance photographer that was going to sell the photos to a pay website.

Comment

Sigh...sorry to hear about Trebor, I would have liked to see these photos as I can admit that this girl is a stunner. Great smile and perfect skin! I think you got taken for a ride though. You should have just backtracked and said you would only keep the photos for personal use and not deleted them. I mean, you already had an agreement and it would really be your call whether to post them here or not. Anyways, at the very least, you should have been able to keep the photos for yourself and if not, shouldn't have paid her the price she stated!
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I think Salina looks much better in these pics than in person. I chatted her up at Casanova a few weeks back, what really turned me off was her breath....bad news
                        jimbo

Comment

Halitosis?

Comment

im with jimbo on  this . she looks better in photos  by bam  than in real. i found her to be  very ordinary  in all departments. crap root etc.i didnt even bother getting my cam out for her
                            she was  no hassel  just didnt seem very interested in giving a good time, so i  just dumped my load payed her1000  and sent her on her way
                            sorry to hear your tail or wooo trebor. never mind my old  mucker there are millions of  fish in the sea.
                            love the forum
                            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(jimbo889 @ Jul. 13 2006,19:32) I think Salina looks much better in these pics than in person. I chatted her up at Casanova a few weeks back, what really turned me off was her breath....bad news
                              You got a catch her fresh at 4pm when she just gets to Nana... not later after swallowing 5 loads of cum

Comment

Working...
                              X