X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you find the hot ones?

Still stuck in Pattaya with a serious scarcity of good-looking ladyboys and girls. The bars are seriously suffering. Like the NEP ladyboy bars there are few customers. Obsessions had only 5 customers and two of them were couples. Cascades same. Candy, Tasha, and THE Cindy were hurting for someone to buy them a drink. So I want to ask you this question. How do the smart experienced guys find the really beautiful Katoeys? I see so many in the photo spreads at the top and bottom of the pages of this website. Do you look online? Where? I have never seriously looked because I never trusted them. Could be scammers. No shows? Photos of them when they were 20 years younger or fake pictures of someone else. Crazed drug freakers with intent to stab and cut? Are they way more expensive? What happens if they disappoint, and you can't get a refund? Gonna write to the BBB, Department of Consumer Affairs (hahaha), your credit card company (even more hahahaha)? Must be some kind of deposit required, and you lose it if the first impressions disappoint. Someone should make a site like Amazon.com and let customers give their ratings. So tell me how it is done. The advantages and disadvantages? This should be interesting for everyone who has been to Thailand and hasn't. I kid you not. The funeral atmosphere is seriously depressing everywhere. Everyone is showing their respect and even the tourists and farangs. they either don't go out or cancel their vacations. I was stuck with non-refundable hotel tabs. The bar scene is totally devoid of music. Some popular bars that had bands may be crowded but everyone is polite and not raucous with laughter or drunkenness. Everyone loved this King. He was a respectful and good Thai. Loved to help improve agriculture and help the poor even though there are too many. Never did anything embarrassing like other monarchies around the world. Really good Charlie. Hope the new King is well-educated in the ways of the political minefields of Thai governance and does more to achieve economic equality.

Have you checked out Sensations or 69 Bar, there supposed to be a pretty good staff at the latter.

Also make sure to get out to the volleyball parties. There tends to be more ladyboys at the bars those nights and some that you don't see in bars often and ladyboys from Bangkok come down for this one too.

Also if you join Ladyboygold.com, I believe they have contact information for most of the models.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Where's Sensations or 69 Bar? BKK or Pattaya? Hmm. Better get ready. Volleyball games are only 10 days away.

Comment

Both those bars are in Pattaya. Sensations has a dedicated thread in the Pattaya Bars section.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

You can find the good looking ones, it means doing a bit more work during this sombre time in Thailand. If you have seen photos of lbs you find attractive that has the bar information, you can ask the mamasan to contact them for you - if they are in town, they may take a customer even if they have been taking time off for mourning. The other way is to check out the cabaret shows - I've mentioned it before some of the showgirls are available for p4p, but you have to be more discreet about it. Go during the photo sessions in between showtimes, take some photos, give them a tip with a slip of paper with your mobile asking if you can meet up later. If she is up for p4p, she will contact you. Keep in mind their stage makeup is quite heavy, and they will look different with less makeup.

Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread

Comment

Check out my Pattaya bar update here:

Sensations is just in a brand new location on buakhao and 69 Bar new across from Central festival in the bar complex.

Also Katoeys are Us is on walking street and new.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Yes, these are sad times. Like the death of President Kennedy or 911. A King for 70 years is suddenly gone. They're lucky there was even several kings in waiting after the Japanese ruined everything all over Asia. KIng Bumipol was the third king who didn't plan to be. The wartorn people needed a leader to lift up their spirits and make them feel Thai again. He did that. Never was any bit of scandal. He was a clean, honest Buddhist. He ruled through tough times with the danger of communist expansion by terrorism who saw an opportunity to take control of a confused shell shocked region. He oversaw a struggling democracy corrupted by parties who refused to accept the results of elections, demonstrated by blocking traffic, bombings, and finally violent savage rioting which left the military no choice but to shoot and kill. When I read these things I wonder if a democracy is really the best form of government for Asia. Maybe a return to a full-powered monarchy or Communism. One should observe without colored lenses the neighbor to the north China who practices Communism. They are now an economic giant, can build mega-moderm cities full of skyscrapers, completed a Three Gorges Dam, practiced birth control by government order who we all laughed at them, and have bragging rights to the smartest students in the world. Would you want to choose the American model with freedom of speech, the best quality of life, protection against illegal search and seizure, Laissez faire form of business, top medical care for everybody, equal distribution of wealth, election results that are monitored, fair, final, and accepted by all as the results of a fair election, and the right to make as much money as you desire. Being a King is such a hard job. You try to please everybody only to please no one. Yes, we the tourists, farangs, and everyone should observe a moment of silence to show our respect to a really nice guy in such a thankless job. This was a GOD who has passed by.

+++++++++++++++

Thanx RxPharm. I'm so busy cumming I never thought ask the Mamasan or make dates with the showgirls. I would ask the waitresses who is the biggest or medium-size but forget I should ask what their specialties are. Will try to ask who is not there that I should know about. So I think I am doing the right thing. Keep walking, hunting, talking, looking, buying drinks, entertain them with laughter and letting them know you appreciate them and love them. Make them happy by generously buying them drinks. They need to make money so fulfilling that need will open the doors. Never thought to ask those fantastic showgirls afterwards in the parking lot for dates. They have this aura of Goddesses and overwhelms me. Rather than take their phone numbers and making dates, can anyone tell me where the Tiffany and Alcazar showgirls hang out later in the night? Supposed to be on Soi 3 or something? Man! So many shows, showgirls, models, bars, hotel rooms, and not enough time.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                Thanx RxPharm. I'm so busy cumming I never thought ask the Mamasan or make dates with the showgirls. I would ask the waitresses who is the biggest or medium-size but forget I should ask what their specialties are. Will try to ask who is not there that I should know about. So I think I am doing the right thing. Keep walking, hunting, talking, looking, buying drinks, entertain them with laughter and letting them know you appreciate them and love them. Make them happy by generously buying them drinks. They need to make money so fulfilling that need will open the doors. Never thought to ask those fantastic showgirls afterwards in the parking lot for dates. They have this aura of Goddesses and overwhelms me. Rather than take their phone numbers and making dates, can anyone tell me where the Tiffany and Alcazar showgirls hang out later in the night? Supposed to be on Soi 3 or something? Man! So many shows, showgirls, models, bars, hotel rooms, and not enough time.
                There is no sure place where the showgirls hangout, that is why the photo sessions are the best place. By the way, you pass them your phone number on a slip of paper along with the tip with the request to get together after the show. If they are interested they will call you - and remember as I said, not all of them are in p4p - so if they do call you to meet up, don't just come out with how much for short time or how much for long time?

Some of them like to go for dinner after the last show at Lengkee's Restaurant on Central Road, another place that you'll find them is the Foodland on Central Road as well - however it will be hit and miss. You really don't want to waste time checking these places out, when you can initiate direct contact during the photo sessions. By the way - there is no need for you to buy tickets for the shows - just show up in the parking lot you can figure out the showtimes from their web pages.

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

Sounds good. Just print some professionally made calling cards with your photo and maybe say "Photographer of the Stars". Show them sample of portfolios you have done to get their eyes opened wide. Good advice to be a gentlemen when you approach a beautiful Katoey. Some of us guys forget they're not fuck bunnies, "Hey, bro! How much to suck me off?" Show some respect like you do to a woman of education. Don't be cheap and just pay the barfine and walk out the door so fast. They are happy to get the money, but it would feel so much nicer if they would take some time to treat them with more TLC by showing they're super special human beings. These ladies sincerely want you to treat them respectfully, appreciate them, and see them as people with special talents. We guys forget that even with women and wonder why they won't be our girlfriends. Best of all they want you to help them survive financially. Please buy us drinks. Tips are appreciated. Please help the bar survive. Help me buy the things that help me look good as a lady, and I will make your dreams come true. Wouldn't you be willing to do this after flying long distances to see, touch, and hear the most beautiful creatures you ever laid your eyes on? This is why I come here every winter. Better than Vegas, Rio, Monaco, Paris, Honolulu, SF and LA, and Rome. Come on out, girls. Spread your wings and show me what you got to offer to my senses!

Comment

Based on the links provided by this excellent forum, i checked out sensatinons, bar, Cockatoo bar, Tootsie massage and have clear idea as whom to get during my trip. Hence just visit this site on daily basis and you get the one you think is very hot and can turn you upside down.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                      Sounds good. Just print some professionally made calling cards with your photo and maybe say "Photographer of the Stars". Show them sample of portfolios you have done to get their eyes opened wide. Good advice to be a gentlemen when you approach a beautiful Katoey. Some of us guys forget they're not fuck bunnies, "Hey, bro! How much to suck me off?" Show some respect like you do to a woman of education. Don't be cheap and just pay the barfine and walk out the door so fast. They are happy to get the money, but it would feel so much nicer if they would take some time to treat them with more TLC by showing they're super special human beings. These ladies sincerely want you to treat them respectfully, appreciate them, and see them as people with special talents. We guys forget that even with women and wonder why they won't be our girlfriends. Best of all they want you to help them survive financially. Please buy us drinks. Tips are appreciated. Please help the bar survive. Help me buy the things that help me look good as a lady, and I will make your dreams come true. Wouldn't you be willing to do this after flying long distances to see, touch, and hear the most beautiful creatures you ever laid your eyes on? This is why I come here every winter. Better than Vegas, Rio, Monaco, Paris, Honolulu, SF and LA, and Rome. Come on out, girls. Spread your wings and show me what you got to offer to my senses!
                      Yeah, and in most of the places you mentioned you would be paying $400 to $1,000 per hour for a half way decent looking LB or GG. And, the sex will have been rushed and unfulfilling. Prostitutes in the west, no matter what nationality, could care less about their customers except for their customers money and how little they can do for them.

Comment

Working...
                      X