First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me the name of ladyboy

she is beautiful i dont know her name
    Help me please thank you very much
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Originally posted by bikuna View Post
    she is beautiful i dont know her name
    Help me please thank you very much
    she is sexy, if you get her name, share it, so we can search her sexy videos too

Comment

I forgot her name, but she was great. Worked in Obsessions some years back, but sadly she got chopped
      . There is a great video of he with wolf-man floating around the internet.
      In this game the object is to mate the queen.    

Comment

Damn those choppers!

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

And dam those ball-choppers too. 001a.jpg--.jpg Does anyone know who this nice girl is?

Comment

She looks similar to ladyboy Bam but pretty sure not the same ladyboy.
            Attached Files
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• girish
              girish commented
              Editing a comment
              What a babe

THANKS FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE. Yep both beauties. And kinda similar features. Because these girls can mature and change considerably in some cases ( due to age and style changes or treatments etc) becomming almost unreconisable over time. Perhaps the 'Mystery' girl - who I know is called DAO on the one photo-shoot that exists of her, has a bit lighter complextion. The one photo-shoot that can be found on the internet originated on ladyboywank but appears across various sites now. But I have not found any other photos of her anywhere. There are various other Dao's but none of them look psychically in anyway like this Dao in age build or facial features. Not to worry. Thanks for assistance nonetheless.

Comment

Here is a more ...intimate.. photo of her.
              Attached Files

Comment

There is your full gallery of Dao on ladyboywank.com
                Horny Ladyboys Playing with Big Dildos! Exclusive Ladyboy Videos and Pictures! The Only Website in the World Specializing in Asstoyed Ladyboys Plus Hardcore Sex Scenes!

06.jpg

If you look at the picture properties they were taken in March 2009.
                And i think ladyboy wank was taken over by ladyboy gold so you may not find much information on her.
                She could be closer to 40 by now, and good change of post op status over this long.
                If you search for Dao you always get the more famous one.
                Attached Files
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Cheers - yes I saw that one gallery previously; and I got the same Dao as you did most times I searched. Not to worry. I hope shes happy where ever she is now.

Comment

Still she looks familiar somehow.
                    Doesn't seem as though she has more than one photoshoot out there.
                    I'll keep an eye out.
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Cheers mate.

Comment

Cassandra from extremeladyboys, i don't know her other name though

Comment

Thanks for that suggestion Tuyul154. I checked Casandra out at ELB's and I dont think its her either. The mystery continues.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X