X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is she in Pattaya?

See her on Thai Friendly. Is she as nice as her photos?

Attached Files

Her bar name is Spy, as she uses in her Thai Friendly ad. From other forums she has good reports and was reported working in the new Pook Bar, in between Pook Swan and Scooter's Bar on Soi Buakhao in Pattaya in March 2017.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Lovely. Oh, a new bar on Soi Buakhao? How much ST? Length? Hard? Top or bottom? Need a more accurate location description. The names does show up on Google Maps. I definitely would go there. It's May 29, 2017, and it's torture to wait till my vacation starts in late October. Don't want to miss the volleyball contest. 11th wonder of the modern world

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
        Lovely. Oh, a new bar on Soi Buakhao? How much ST? Length? Hard? Top or bottom? Need a more accurate location description. The names does show up on Google Maps. I definitely would go there. It's May 29, 2017, and it's torture to wait till my vacation starts in late October. Don't want to miss the volleyball contest. 11th wonder of the modern world
        It is Pook bar and it is right beside the location of the old Pook Swan bar which closed about 1.5 years ago.
        I doubt it would be on any map, Pook Swan bar might be though.
        It is not very far from the New Sensations location and just a short walk north of 69 Bar.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I remember this old Pook Bar on good old Bhuakao. It's a memorable street in my mind. Google the fantastic ladyboy GOR who convinced me Thailand ladyboys are better than GG's. Word of warning. She loves to BITE and PULL. Even girls love to do this to me. Don't know why. Will check it out. Love new bars and ladyboys I've yet to meet. Tell me. Where do I find ladyboys during the day? I know they have a place to congregate. Must be a Huang Kwai like in Bangkok. You guys want to experience the dark side of the life of ladyboys, ask them to take you to their apartment after breakfast. You will be shocked or impressed with the lifestyles of the upper level hookers. Might even get an Academy Award for best documentary. It will be popular just like Is Paris Burning? thanks Crag. You, RX, and me. We gonna keep this website interesting and going strong.

Comment

You can find ladyboys during that day that don't work in P4P.
            However most of the bar girls and working girls are asleep until at least noon or later.

Pook bar on Soi 6 used to open around Noon, not sure if it is still there or it moved to this location.
            I've also gone to Obsessions Pattaya early in the afternoon before too, but I heard it may be closed or closing.

In Bangkok, Check in bar can be open by 4pm or earlier.
            Why Not seems open by 5pm.
            The massage place on Sukhumvit near soi 7 has ladyboys working during the day.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Has anyone been with Spy? Anything that you are able to share?

Comment

Originally posted by Easyguy View Post
                Has anyone been with Spy? Anything that you are able to share?
                I'd like to know this too. I am planning on meeting up with her next month while I'm over there. Any more info on her would be great appreciated.

Comment

How could anyone have missed such an incredible creature? I think that I could walk with her into one of our local restaurants here in the US and the only looks we'd get is because she is so pretty and sexy and that they may think that she's my daughter. Although I may be able to pass as her somewhat older boyfriend.

Comment

Connected with her on line. I'll try her out when I'm in Pattaya next month.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil_Patrick View Post
                      Connected with her on line. I'll try her out when I'm in Pattaya next month.
                      Sounds like a plan. Keep us informed.

Comment

Working...
                      X