Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone by chance know who this LB is?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone by chance know who this LB is?

She is only in this video briefly at the 2.26 mark. She's the cute one with a white top and blue pants. I have seen her in a few You Tube videos. Don't know if she works at a bar in Pattaya.

Pretty keen eye - she's only shown for 1-2 seconds. Here's a screen capture that might help out.

Capture.JPG

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thanks.. Did not know how to do a screen capture and then post it. That's the baby doll. I've seen her in another video where she is walking up and down for about 5 minutes. However, not able to locate that one. She is beautifully put together and looks just like a generic girl.

Comment

I've seen her plenty of times in person, I'm just trying to figure out where.
        Maybe at the volleyball?
        I'll figure it out.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Comment

Here she is again in yellow pants and a blue and yellow top. At 1:16, 1:58, and 4:00 of the video. She is also in the screen capture next to the one in the red dress. I think that I had posted a similar video of her a while back. Believe it is a pretty recent video on You Tube. I just think she looks exactly like a genetic girl and I might even fly to Thailand to meet her. I was planning on going near the end of this year but could come a little earlier.

Comment

I was drinking with my ladyboy friend across from climax bar (not sure of its name) when i saw her last july don't think she was working there though but its hard to tell who is working or visiting ! would have liked to talked to her when i made eye contact but pissing my date off was the last thing I wanted!!

Comment

My Way Bar on walking street is the bar name....

Comment

Seems like a lot of these free lance videos are shot there. Wondering if she works for the bar or is a freelancer? Saw another video that she was in that stated Country Bar. I really would love to meet her as she is so striking.

Comment

I'm sure you'd find her at my way bar if she's still in town

Comment

Here is this gorgeous baby doll again and I think at the same location. Really hard to believe she's not a generic female. She's prettier and sexier than most girls I've seen in my life. The question is why she is not swamped with offers. Since this open air bar is where she is all of the time, it must be where she works.

Comment

She is just at the location on walking street where most of the freelance ladyboys work.
                        There is one bar called Wayout and I think the one beside it is Country bar, i don't think any work for the bars at that spot.
                        Walking street is not great for customers for ladyboys but sometimes of day it is the only place to work.
                        In the afternoon and early evening before the ladyboy bars open or get busy they will work out here.
                        I've seen many at that spot that I then see later at a ladyboy bar.

If she had many customers she probably wouldn't be out on walking street.
                        I don't think too many ladyboys in Pattaya would ever be swamped as generally there is a dozen just like her at any given time.
                        On walking street guys will be more discreet and come back later if they are interested.
                        It's possible she gets paid by the bar or free drinks to hang out there, but really it is just the spot they are tolerated.

It also happens to be right across the street from the "Freelancer Bar".
                        Still you have to be wary of very good looking ones working walking street as there may be a reason they don't work in a bar full time.
                        She could very well be post op too.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

It's good to know that she's still there. Some of these videos on You Tube are two to three years old. I've got to find a way back to Thailand. If I were single I'd be living full time in Thailand and I may be living with this lovely doll. Of course I'm a realist and a world traveler. Meeting someone in person is many times not the same as seeing them in a video. There is a possibility that her personality or behavior would turn me off, regardless of her looks. Maybe she is a post op, which would be fine with me as I'm not hung up on the male member anyway. Think I saw Cake on Thai Friendly. Are you not with her anymore? Don't think I've ever seen Layla on Thai Friendly.

Comment

Cake is still in Paris as far as I know, I haven't been with her for years.
                            Layla has had a profile on Thaifriendly in the past.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Where does walking street start and end, I mean for us?
                              Is it the same as beach street on the map?

Comment

Working...
                              X