Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone by chance know who this LB is?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you look on google maps you can see walking street.
    It is only open at night but there is a huge sign.

Beach road turns into Walking street at S Pattaya Road then runs to about Pattaya 16 road.
    Don't worry you cannot miss it or wonder where it ends, there is a huge sign.

There is a ladyboy bar Katoeys R Us off walking street, be wary of the freelancers.

Attached Files
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Try Youtube.com and type Pattaya Walking Street. Great videos here. It starts at the south end of Beach Road where the sign sea its name and is about a mile long ending where the boat docks of Bali Hai Pier is. You just stay in the neon sign area. Go late after midnight to find what you seek. Go drink at Kateoys R Us across from the merry-go-round bar on Soi Blowjob (I think). Lots of funny named street in this area. Careful though as there are some head conkers with stilletos in their hands. Don't sneer at them just because you think they are ugly. Just hug and kiss them to show your appreciation. You WILL have fun there so bring lots of money.

Comment

Go there on New Year's Eve. It will be crazy. Glad I made my air and hotel reservations 6 months in advance. No can get reservations anywhere now. Gets more and more popular every year. I hope to die there.

Comment

Get on the baht bus anywhere on Beach Road. Where the bus turns left at the south end of the straightaway you will see a large white sign saying Walking Street. After the bus turns left the driver will yell, "Get Out! Get Out!". Just pay the schmuck your 10 baht and cross the street towards Walking Street. It is about a mile long and a very fun filled promenade. Full of neon signs and girls, girls, girls in uniforms with signs promoting their bars. Most of the action is on the side streets one of which is named Soi BJ which has the merry-go-round bar and Katoeys-R-Us right across the alley. Try YouTube Pattaya Walking Street. Look at the all the fun action on New Year's Day celebrations. Go after midnight to find what you're looking for.

Comment

Working...
          X