Ladyboy Nat/Natty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy Nat/Natty

Does anyone know who this ladyboy is and how I can get in contact with her?
    Attached Files

She appears to be from Bangkok and that scene from your picture was release 1/20/2016
    Somehow she strikes me as an Obsessions girl from Nana Plaza.

Attached Files
    Ladyboys Thai
    Shemale Canada
    Tgirl Forums

Comment

Crag should get an honorary Ph.D in Katoey Studies.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
        I haven't found a University that will accept my Doctoral Thesis on Katoey yet....
        My Geography 220 term paper was on beer and, my Marketing 400 project was a Brew Pub.

I also assume this ladyboy came from Nana Plaza because Jay Sinn likes to get a great number of his models there.
        My most recent girlfriend is on that site.
        Ladyboys Thai
        Shemale Canada
        Tgirl Forums

Comment

Trouble when you enter Nana Obsessions is they're all so young and beautiful with little girls' slender bodies. Don't know who to choose. I get a big kick out of watching tourists' jaws drop when they first see them. Their hands and feet are so small and perfect. Cute little asses and baby tits. No fat and teenagers' bods. Fun watching the sexy gals pull up their bikini tops and letting the men feel their new boobs right in front of the crowded room. I don't thing there is any little short time rooms in here. This is Heaven on Earth. Only thing that distresses me is the bar fine price. Was B600 two years ago. What is it now? B700? B800? When you get bored you just walk outside to the ground floor escalator. Behind it is an ELEVATOR which will take you up to the top floor and Cascades. Less crowded and therein dance the famous faces of Sindi, Shasha, and Candy. They will let you take pictures but only if you keep the other patrons out of them. I like to take them into the restroom stall with the doors open and take pics. Tip should be B1-200 about. Kinda hard to smoke as the seat spaces are so small.

Really miss the Pattaya Obsessions as they had private lap dance rooms with curtains where I could make it a threesome. Arggggh! Will someone reopen it. It's closure really ruined my last winter vacation. Boy's Town is dying. One of the three dancing/singing shows closed up. The crowds disappeared. What happened? Is everybody still mourning the king's passing? Devaluation of the Canadian dollar, Euro, Pound, and Russian Rubles? Still lots of people on Walking Street and all the beer halls. Fewer on Beachwalk. Now only Katoeys R Us is the only ladyboys dancing bar in town. Are there others? Even though Thailand continues to be the number one destination for international vacationers I am seeing less and less bar business over the last five years. Can anyone explain this recession?

Comment

There is short time rooms on the third floor of Nana Plaza.

I have never seen Pattaya Obsessions busy but I only started going there about 6 years ago.
            From what i have read on the forum here it seems that many liked to stay in the Hotel and come down and grab ladyboys.

Baby Boom bar is still open last i heard. It is gogo style bar but much smaller than Katoeys are Us.
            It is off Soi Buakhao around Soi 15 beside Pizza Italy.

Ladyboys Thai
            Shemale Canada
            Tgirl Forums

Comment

Craig, ok, thanks for the info. I'll be in Bangkok next week, staying near Nana Plaza. I'll see if she works there. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                CRAG can determine the exact age of a Katoey by counting the rings and wrinkles on her spread anus.

Sometimes to the exact month and day.

Comment

Working...
                X