X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy Nat/Natty

Does anyone know who this ladyboy is and how I can get in contact with her?
    Attached Files

She appears to be from Bangkok and that scene from your picture was release 1/20/2016
    Somehow she strikes me as an Obsessions girl from Nana Plaza.

Attached Files
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Crag should get an honorary Ph.D in Katoey Studies.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
        I haven't found a University that will accept my Doctoral Thesis on Katoey yet....
        My Geography 220 term paper was on beer and, my Marketing 400 project was a Brew Pub.

I also assume this ladyboy came from Nana Plaza because Jay Sinn likes to get a great number of his models there.
        My most recent girlfriend is on that site.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Trouble when you enter Nana Obsessions is they're all so young and beautiful with little girls' slender bodies. Don't know who to choose. I get a big kick out of watching tourists' jaws drop when they first see them. Their hands and feet are so small and perfect. Cute little asses and baby tits. No fat and teenagers' bods. Fun watching the sexy gals pull up their bikini tops and letting the men feel their new boobs right in front of the crowded room. I don't thing there is any little short time rooms in here. This is Heaven on Earth. Only thing that distresses me is the bar fine price. Was B600 two years ago. What is it now? B700? B800? When you get bored you just walk outside to the ground floor escalator. Behind it is an ELEVATOR which will take you up to the top floor and Cascades. Less crowded and therein dance the famous faces of Sindi, Shasha, and Candy. They will let you take pictures but only if you keep the other patrons out of them. I like to take them into the restroom stall with the doors open and take pics. Tip should be B1-200 about. Kinda hard to smoke as the seat spaces are so small.

Really miss the Pattaya Obsessions as they had private lap dance rooms with curtains where I could make it a threesome. Arggggh! Will someone reopen it. It's closure really ruined my last winter vacation. Boy's Town is dying. One of the three dancing/singing shows closed up. The crowds disappeared. What happened? Is everybody still mourning the king's passing? Devaluation of the Canadian dollar, Euro, Pound, and Russian Rubles? Still lots of people on Walking Street and all the beer halls. Fewer on Beachwalk. Now only Katoeys R Us is the only ladyboys dancing bar in town. Are there others? Even though Thailand continues to be the number one destination for international vacationers I am seeing less and less bar business over the last five years. Can anyone explain this recession?

Comment

There is short time rooms on the third floor of Nana Plaza.

I have never seen Pattaya Obsessions busy but I only started going there about 6 years ago.
            From what i have read on the forum here it seems that many liked to stay in the Hotel and come down and grab ladyboys.

Baby Boom bar is still open last i heard. It is gogo style bar but much smaller than Katoeys are Us.
            It is off Soi Buakhao around Soi 15 beside Pizza Italy.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Craig, ok, thanks for the info. I'll be in Bangkok next week, staying near Nana Plaza. I'll see if she works there. Thank you!

Comment

CRAG can determine the exact age of a Katoey by counting the rings and wrinkles on her spread anus.

Sometimes to the exact month and day.

Comment

Trouble when you enter Nana Obsessions is they're all so young and beautiful with little girls' slender bodies. Don't know who to choose. I get a big kick out of watching tourists' jaws drop when they first see them. Their hands and feet are so small and perfect. Cute little asses and baby tits. No fat and teenagers' bods. Fun watching the sexy gals pull up their bikini tops and letting the men feel their new boobs right in front of the crowded room. I don't thing there is any little short time rooms in here. This is Heaven on Earth. Only thing that distresses me is the bar fine price. Was B600 two years ago. What is it now? B700? B800? When you get bored you just walk outside to the ground floor escalator. Behind it is an ELEVATOR which will take you up to the top floor and Cascades. Less crowded and therein dance the famous faces of Sindi, Shasha, and Candy. They will let you take pictures but only if you keep the other patrons out of them. I like to take them into the restroom stall with the doors open and take pics. Tip should be B1-200 about. Kinda hard to smoke as the seat spaces are so small.

Really miss the Pattaya Obsessions as they had private lap dance rooms with curtains where I could make it a threesome. Arggggh! Will someone reopen it. It's closure really ruined my last winter vacation. Boy's Town is dying. One of the three dancing/singing shows closed up. The crowds disappeared. What happened? Is everybody still mourning the king's passing? Devaluation of the Canadian dollar, Euro, Pound, and Russian Rubles? Still lots of people on Walking Street and all the beer halls. Fewer on Beachwalk. Now only Katoeys R Us is the only ladyboys dancing bar in town. Are there others? Even though Thailand continues to be the number one destination for international vacationers I am seeing less and less bar business over the last five years. Can anyone explain this recession?
                  At Nana Obsessions, take #74...she is great!

Comment

Doggie76, who is #74? You have a name?

Comment

Wait till the Xmas-New Year's rush is over when the BF prices come down. It was B900 last month. Wow! Patttaya was B500 and probably will go back down to B300. Wonder if they go back up at April's Songkran. So many cute ladyboys and so little time. Should have moved there in the 70's when the VN War was raging. Got a job with an American company or the United Nations. You guys who live and work there are pretty lucky if you stayed single.

Don't go into Nana Obsessions looking for a particular LB. They are all very pretty and irresistible. You will feel like a high school horn in a candy store. Just bring money, buy them drinks, and show them you're not a cheap Charlie. Check out Mercury bar. They are the former crew from the third floor Cascades which failed and became a girl-girl bar. Mercury LB's are older. Nana has LB bars all over the place. If bored just walk over to Soi Cowboy at the Asoke intersection. Do stop by and walk downstairs to the Thermae Bar next door to the Sofitel Hotel. Some say they girls there are hot. I think they're the ugliest and dumbest. Bad clothes style, bad nail polishing, bad attitude and don't even look at you in the eye when you try to talk, and say they are in college. Yeah, right. No can keep a conversation because they can't speak good English better than ladyboys. Want B4K for short time. They mob the Koreans and Japanese who are stupid enough to pay their prices. You see a lot of white guys who just sit and drink by themselves and don't even want to talk to the girls. Waste time. Drank my beer, ate my pop corn, and left. Funny they don't allow ladyboys so there are a few ugly ones between the plant boxes on the sidewalk outside. So bad-looking I would be ashamed to bring them to the reception desk. They don't even cut their nails or wash them. After this zoo it's better to walk on to Soi Cowboy. I like their shows. Not sure if they still have them as I was too busy in Pattaya. Stayed BKK only two days and was shopping like mad during the Xmas sales every where.

Comment

She is so cute, one of my all-time favs.

Comment

Was at Bangkok Obsessions last November 13, 2019, and January 4. Lots of customers and the BF is not B900. Just watched the girls lazily pretending to dance. Funny to watch 2 fat white guys who couldn't make up their minds. They eventually left. It's the Japanese and Asian customers who will pay the high prices. Walked upstairs to DC10 and what at fun place to be. The ladyboys outside really hustle, grab the customer's hands and physically pull you in, and make you decide who you want to buy drinks for. They are fun and really beautiful. I was watching 2 lovelies who were tall and we were laughingly arguing whether they were real girls. No bulge. Nice slender bods and good-looking faces. Do look more beautiful than girls. But their voices made me suspicous and their feet were big. Even pulled off my shoes and asked to step into them. Refused but notices their feet are same size as my 8.5 US. Took photos so I could see them better than in the dark. Wow, you gotta go to this bar as it's better than Chili's and everybody else. Afterwards I checked out the other bars. Liked AngelWitch next door although I missed the show. I walked downstairs to the big bar under DC10. Full of young beauties in bikinis, but what surprised me was 3 totally nude lovelies with brown skin. one was dancing in the middle of a dozen clothed chicks, and two were standing in the hot tubs enjoying the leering white couple eyeballing them. They were all having a great time entertaining each other. Wow. Go there. I sat myself next to the couple and enjoyed the wet sudsy show. Afterwards I tipped all three B200 each just to let them know I liked them. Then it was back to Novotel Sukhumvit 4 hotel where I got two 21year olds to pose for me and jackoff on film. Novotel is a good new hotel, BUT the AC is bad. The thermostat just doesn't seem to stay at the temperature I select. Too cold and then too hot. Have to get up and turn off the damned thing. I hate wall-mounted thermostats. It is only the Pattaya Sunshine Hotel that has remote control. Probably will have to return to Pharchara Hotel next door or try the Citrus Suites across the street. Good breakfasts there. Novotel charges B400 for breakfast buffets. FYI Hillary Corporation built a new restaurant/bar across the Soi 4 street. Complete with pool tables, bar, pizza oven, and dining tables. Menu is good. Be sure to ask for the Hillary 1 menu (not Hillary 2). I loved the big fat pork chop with mashed potatoe and baby carrots for under B500. They open at 10 Am and close at 5 AM! On January 8 they were kind enough to serve me breakfast before the opening time because I had to leave at exactly 11:30 AM. Nice folks. I would eat there everyday and skip the Monsoon restaurant. There's a good crowd who love to eat and drink. Funny I was watching this 5-some when a shoe shine boy approached them. One guy gladly gave his athletic canvas sneakers and the kid got to work on them. They looked brand new and even smelled nice. I think he was paid B100. I would have tipped him B100 to B200. Poor guy has to eat, and I don't suppose he gets much customers. People really are poor here. Tips are their lifeblood. This past trip I did tip everybody nicely, and they loved me. This business of working 7 days a week and 10 to 12 hours days is awful. There needs to be unions. My state of Hawaii was the first in the union to require employers to fully cover their workers with full medical insurance coverage. After tough battles in the courts it succeeded. President Obama who hails from Hawaii tried to get the nation to do the same. I think he failed. Now the minimum wage here is US$15 per hour. Thailand has no overtime pay, and that sucks because these people are very hard workers. They just don't know there's a better life like America. Several have asked me about moving to the US. I say to them to forget it. The cost of living, especially in Hawai, is super expensive. The first generation that arrives will not realize the streets of gold. Their job is to get the children a good American education after mastering the English language. It will not be until the third generation do the kids are good enough to get accepted into college and then realize the American dream their grandparents sought.

Comment

Working...
                          X