Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LB Nana...(that's her name NOT her location...LOL)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB Nana...(that's her name NOT her location...LOL)

She came to visit me in my Lohas Residences Studio last weekend...used to be on Craigslist every day before CL caved...
    Fairly easy to work with...arranged a time and she seemed cute and enthusiastic...so far so good.
    She arrived a bit late but I expect that...BKK traffic and such.
    Looked really cute in her off shoulder top and daisy duke cut offs...we chatted while we shared a Chang and I took some fotos of her (attached)
    This chick did not put her phone down the entire 2 hours we were together...I prob should have just paid her and sent her on her way...she never got interested in
    ANYTHING
    Oh well...I do have to say she has a very cute,very boyish body...no boobs,nice curved 6 incher that stayed quite hard
    Really pleasant to look at!!!
    Just not playful at all...maybe she didn't like me...I don't know...but she just didn't live of to the fantasy soooo...I don't recommend this one guys...at all! P1010046 copy.jpg P1010054 copy.jpg P1010064 copy.jpg P1010069 copy.jpg P1010047 copy.jpg

Too bad she is really cute and looks like a lot of fun. I've met a few named Nana.

You should post a review of the Lohas Suites, I've always wondered what it is like....
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

This is a global problem. Cell phones are great, but should not be used at the worksite. When I€™m paying for her time, the bedroom is the worksite. Doing a quick check is fine, but seitting there for 20 min texting is out of bounds. Hopefully when the girls find that they are not getting repeat customers they will figure it out.....

Lotusman

Comment

Working...
      X