Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladyboy Note...AKA: NewNote...what a GEM!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy Note...AKA: NewNote...what a GEM!!!

Another one that I'v been "stalking" for over a year now
    Shot some vids for a few of the producers that U can find online...
    Finally made a connection last week and it was good...really good...really really good
    She doesn't smile very much but her normal expressions are just pure sex...in the words of Mike Posner: "She looks like SEX".
    Very skinny with no boobs and a gorgeous 7.5" cock...really feminine face and is expert with her make-up!
    She has that kind of ass that automatically opens up when she's on all fours...LOVE THAT!!!
    When she arrived we shared a long kiss and she asked for a Cola so we chatted for a few minutes and I asked if I could take some fotos...
    She put her drink down,got onto her knees and stuck her butt out for my camera...quite a good model/poser IMO...the window light was fading so I only got 10-11
    shots but would love to do an extended shoot with her on my next trip...YUMMY
    When I took her clothes of I was happy as fuck...dark inch long nipples that she loves to have sucked and that cock of hers was hard as a rock before I had her panties down
    Fabulous 2 hours with her...VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! note6.jpg note7.jpg note5.jpg note4.jpg note2.jpg note3.jpg Note1.jpg

Wow that is a really hot femboy, you are a lucky guy!
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

2 thumbs up!!!!!

Comment

Great looking lady boy can you let me know if you have contact details cheers

Comment

I have lost contact with her
          And I should tell you that she now has some "D" size tits...so has a different dynamic than my pix...
          Still...a very calm and coll LB and If you can track her down...I recommend spending some time with her.
          Check ThaiFriendly.com under the Bangkok ladyboy section...
          Good luck M8

Comment

Here is a link to her TF page...hasn't been active on the site in nearly a year now sooooo...
            Noteladyboy 26,Bangkok ThaiFriendly

Comment

When and where did u takes these shots?

Comment

Pretty sure that was 2019 in my room at The Royal Ivory on Soi 4 BKK...

Comment

Originally posted by billyworld View Post
                  Another one that I'v been "stalking" for over a year now
                  Shot some vids for a few of the producers that U can find online...
                  Finally made a connection last week and it was good...really good...really really good
                  She doesn't smile very much but her normal expressions are just pure sex...in the words of Mike Posner: "She looks like SEX".
                  Very skinny with no boobs and a gorgeous 7.5" cock...really feminine face and is expert with her make-up!
                  She has that kind of ass that automatically opens up when she's on all fours...LOVE THAT!!!
                  When she arrived we shared a long kiss and she asked for a Cola so we chatted for a few minutes and I asked if I could take some fotos...
                  She put her drink down,got onto her knees and stuck her butt out for my camera...quite a good model/poser IMO...the window light was fading so I only got 10-11
                  shots but would love to do an extended shoot with her on my next trip...YUMMY
                  When I took her clothes of I was happy as fuck...dark inch long nipples that she loves to have sucked and that cock of hers was hard as a rock before I had her panties down
                  Fabulous 2 hours with her...VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! note6.jpg note7.jpg note5.jpg note4.jpg note2.jpg note3.jpg Note1.jpg
                  She Is Very Hot

Comment

Originally posted by Edward Raines View Post

She Is Very Hot
                    not a she this is ladyboy😅

Comment

Working...
                    X