Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

She came over to do some modeling and...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She came over to do some modeling and...

This is Poo...found her on TF the other day...well...she found me actually...my profile mentions I'm an accomplished photographer and she wanted some pro shots done for her Facebook,TF and IG...I said OK:^)...She didn't want any nudes...but after we were done as a "thank you" she stripped down,pulled off my pants and gave me a ROCKIN BJ...NICE:^))...U can find her a few days each week on TF...Def worth an invite even if she asks for $$!!! Poo11.jpg Poo7.jpg Poo6.jpg Poo2.jpg 11294.jpg 11297.jpg 11296.jpg 11293.jpg

whats her tf link?

Comment

Sorry to say that IDK Steve...U just have to watch TF every day I guess...she works at a salon part-time so is not active on TF daily...Sorry

Comment

Definitely good photographs. My shots tend to get bleached from frontal flash mounted on the top of my cam. I like the soft light from the window. What online LB website r u working with?

Comment

Thanx George...appreciate the comp!...My apartment in Lad Prao has big East facing glass doors so between 1:30 & 5 I have beautiful light to work with...no flash needed.
          The prob is finding LB's that will get out of bed before 5 PM to come do a 2 hour shoot...LOL
          I'm not submitting my shots to a site but if you have some suggestions...suggest away

Comment

Working...
          X