X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diana is back in Phuket

I met Diana in Patong end of 2015. When I went back to Thailand 2 years later, she had vanished from the radars (baddo & Thaifriendly) since March 2017. I managed to contact her on February 5th (this year). She was just back to freedom after 2 years in the monkey house. I don't know what brought her there, since she just told a friend of her had been caught by the police then the police caught her after arresting her friend and "took her to replace" (her friend). All I know is that Diana is a sweet girl.

After trying a couple of regular jobs in Songkhla, she moved to Patong. She worked a little bit in a restaurant and is now trying in an hotel. However, she has created a new profile in Thaifriendly. I guess she prefers to make money in p4p rather than working in a restaurant (I don't think she's a hard worker). Hopefully, her hair will be long enoughwith a few weeks or months so that she becomes again the pretty femboy she used to be.

image_85009.png

Looks like a real pretty girl. Sometimes prison is the only cure for drug addiction. Hope it worked. This winter she should move to Pattaya Beach. Way more bars, cute LBs, tourists, and jobs. Are cell phones allowed in prison?

Comment

She wasn't in drug for sure. I guess her troubles came from mismanaging money and I fear her to have issues again.

Comment

Good for you P&G tracking her down again. It isn't easy to find an lb in Thailand after they have disappeared from the scene for a few years. Hopefully she will get her life back on track. You are correct there are other reasons than drugs, why lbs end up in jail.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Wow a ladyboy mismanaging money Lol !! surprised the monkey house isn't full!!

Comment

Thanks Heaven, she's got better sponsors than me. Whatever, she's Worth a visit and she's not a trouble maker with farangs, just a little bit shy.

Comment

Who doesn't have money problems. Who can live on only B300-400 pay a day at 10 to 12 hours a day. That's $10-12 a day. Crazy. The government is useless. Wouldn't blame anybody for stealing to prevent starving or becoming homeless. There was an article yesterday in PattayToday.com about a young student who robbed a 7-11 because he was hungry, couldn't afford his school expenses, and couldn't pay rent. This online newspaper is off line right now so wait. Government needs to stop corruption and save their people. Is there social security? Government health care? Drug rehabilitation programs? Stop stealing the money. Tomorrow is the election. I pray there will be no shooting or airport shutdowns. Pray for a good corrupt government for all the Thai people.

found the article.

Starving student robs convenience store. A 22-year-old university student was arrested yesterday (March 20, 2019) and charged with robbing

Last edited by George Pill; 03-24-2019, 12:15 AM.

Comment

I can't comment. I am convinced she hasn't robbed anyone. She was probably involved in a bad business with another ladyboy. Please, don't ask me what.

Comment

Bad news (or good news ?). I had suggested Diana to contact Aum to get a job in the new ladyboy bar in the area of Bangla. I felt like posting in Flamingofarmer's thread but it would have been thread fucking. She didn't only do nothing but sent me a "last message" saying "maybe tonight is my last day for life" & "I can't do it anymore sorry". I don't really Believe in these BS. I am afraid she's believed too much in easy money and/or the prince charming. this is probably better for the "My Bar 3" team.
                  I feel a litlle bit angry about it.

Comment

I suppose her inconveniences came from botching cash and I dread her to have issues again.she's Worth a visit and she's not a miscreant with farangs, simply somewhat timid.

Comment

Working...
                    X