Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anybody know her in person?

does anybody know her in person?

Guys, I am desperately trying to track down this beauty (bangkok/pattaya); does anybody know anything?:

Comment

Putting multiple posts about the same request will not generate a faster reply. You should also know most lbs do not wish to correspond with guys until they are actually in country.

The earliest you will probably be able to visit Thailand is August 2020, so be patient, maybe someone will be able to give you more details about her.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Gonna be pretty hard to find her with everyone wearing masks. Perfect makeup though.

Comment

One more fish in the ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
            Putting multiple posts about the same request will not generate a faster reply. You should also know most lbs do not wish to correspond with guys until they are actually in country.

The earliest you will probably be able to visit Thailand is August 2020, so be patient, maybe someone will be able to give you more details about her.
            RXPHARM, thanks for ur comments; anyway the first three photos are about a girl while the fourth is about another girl

Comment

Originally posted by bazooka64 View Post
              does anybody know her in person?

I finally sorted it out, she's a girl in BKK originally from (maybe) Korat. She is not in sex industry and she works for a company related to fashion...

Comment

woww she's a beauty.. gave me a hard on instantlyy ding ding ding ... its sad shez not in the market .. still thanx for the share ..

Comment

Working...
                X