• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
    Here is another big dicked one in Bangkok:

https://twitter.com/ladybigxx

EXYOyQaVAAE7uCM.jpg
    I tried her few mouth ago. Be carreful at your ass 555

Comment

Here is a VERY well hung LB in BKK...she's 33 now but might be worth considering...her line ID and stats are attached:

​​​​​​im Transexual Nicky pre-op have something bigger lol 8inch . Onlyfans.com/transnickyx
      Age33...GenderLadyboy...Looking forManMin. ageAnyMax. ageAnyCountryThailand...City...Bangkok...Last Active3 day ago...Height164cm / 5 ft 4 inWeight48kg / 106lbs...EducationBachelors DegreeI...ncomeNo answer...Occupation LINE ID: transnicky

She used to go by Maxxi...lived in Europe for a couple of years but now is back in BKK.

​​​​​​
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Billy world, thanks for this submission. She's old but that's one hell of a cock

Comment

Originally posted by Tarzan View Post
          Billy world, thanks for this submission. She's old but that's one hell of a cock
          It’s amusing to see someone who is 33 referred to as old. Especially since I am twice her age. Now THAT’S old!

Comment

He's got the right to think that 33 is old already. We are customers in p4p, we are free to decide. I rarely look for ladyboys over 29.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
              He's got the right to think that 33 is old already. We are customers in p4p, we are free to decide. I rarely look for ladyboys over 29.
              Obviously he can think whatever he wants. He could think 19 is too old. I can still think it’s amusing.

Comment

Working...
              X