• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
    Here is another big dicked one in Bangkok:

EXYOyQaVAAE7uCM.jpg
    I tried her few mouth ago. Be carreful at your ass 555

Comment

Here is a VERY well hung LB in BKK...she's 33 now but might be worth considering...her line ID and stats are attached:

​​​​​​im Transexual Nicky pre-op have something bigger lol 8inch . Onlyfans.com/transnickyx
      Age33...GenderLadyboy...Looking forManMin. ageAnyMax. ageAnyCountryThailand...City...Bangkok...Last Active3 day ago...Height164cm / 5 ft 4 inWeight48kg / 106lbs...EducationBachelors DegreeI...ncomeNo answer...Occupation LINE ID: transnicky

She used to go by Maxxi...lived in Europe for a couple of years but now is back in BKK.

​​​​​​
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Billy world, thanks for this submission. She's old but that's one hell of a cock

Comment

Originally posted by Tarzan View Post
          Billy world, thanks for this submission. She's old but that's one hell of a cock
          It’s amusing to see someone who is 33 referred to as old. Especially since I am twice her age. Now THAT’S old!

Comment

He's got the right to think that 33 is old already. We are customers in p4p, we are free to decide. I rarely look for ladyboys over 29.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
              He's got the right to think that 33 is old already. We are customers in p4p, we are free to decide. I rarely look for ladyboys over 29.
              Obviously he can think whatever he wants. He could think 19 is too old. I can still think it’s amusing.

Comment

It's all good, guys. We're just horny MFs talking. Lol. Personally I've noticed that their bodies tend to change for the worse at around age 30. With notable exceptions. Sometimes it's not very visible in the pictures, but sure as hell when you shag them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarzan View Post
                  It's all good, guys. We're just horny MFs talking. Lol. Personally I've noticed that their bodies tend to change for the worse at around age 30. With notable exceptions. Sometimes it's not very visible in the pictures, but sure as hell when you shag them.
                  I am curious what sort of changes you have noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post

I am curious what sort of changes you have noticed.
                    The skin loses elasticity. They start looking less feminine, the legs in particular. Sad but true IMHO. I've met several ladyboys that were absolute stunners a few years back, and still look impressive from a meter's distance with nicely fitting clothes on, but it all unravels when they clothes come off. Just my opinion, not saying others won't feel different about this.

Comment

What ever happened to Cascades Cartoon?

Comment

Did Pooh get new boobs?

Comment

Originally posted by billyworld View Post
                          Here is a VERY well hung LB in BKK...she's 33 now but might be worth considering...her line ID and stats are attached:

​​​​​​im Transexual Nicky pre-op have something bigger lol 8inch . Onlyfans.com/transnickyx
                          Age33...GenderLadyboy...Looking forManMin. ageAnyMax. ageAnyCountryThailand...City...Bangkok...Last Active3 day ago...Height164cm / 5 ft 4 inWeight48kg / 106lbs...EducationBachelors DegreeI...ncomeNo answer...Occupation LINE ID: transnicky

She used to go by Maxxi...lived in Europe for a couple of years but now is back in BKK.

​​​​​​
                          ​​​​​​
                          this is available and do you have any contact number or other information???

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyshakes View Post

this is available and do you have any contact number or other information???
                            Her contact is right in that post.
                            Line Id
                            Onlyfans page.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

Her contact is right in that post.
                              Line Id
                              Onlyfans page.
                              sorry but number it's not mention

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyshakes View Post

sorry but number it's not mention
                                Line ID means you can get the Line App and call or message her on there.
                                Onlyfans page means you can join there and message her on that website.
                                Not clear why you need a number?
                                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                                X