X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

Line ID means you can get the Line App and call or message her on there.
    Onlyfans page means you can join there and message her on that website.
    Not clear why you need a number?
    Because I want booked her?that's why I want the number

Comment

Originally posted by billyworld View Post

Hey Craig...those pix are all of Pooh again...she had her teeth fixed and bought some D cups about a year and a half ago...Hopefully she will never snip off her fabulous cock LOL
      I was going to look for her for sure until you mentioned D cups Billy. Good for her if that's what makes her happy, but she as a femboy I would say she looked outstanding! (Insert boner emoji here)

image_98552.jpg
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyshakes View Post

Because I want booked her?that's why I want the number
        You can book her through Line, if she is available. Almost every ladyboy uses Line.
        Many don't give out their numbers. Partly because their numbers can change.
        Their Line ID doesn't change even if their phone changes.

You can book many ways and direct dial phoning is not that popular in Thailand.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

You can book her through Line, if she is available. Almost every ladyboy uses Line.

Using someone’s phone number is rarely used in the Philippines as well. My girlfriend doesn’t even remember her actual phone number. They use Line, Viber, WhatsApp, Messenger, WeChat and Skype - chat applications that you can install on your phone.

Comment

ok thank you I will cheak

Comment

Working...
            X