X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Kisser Ladyboy in Pattaya

I am looking for great kisser ladyboy in Pattaya .....the ones that really enjoy kissing .

Thansk for any feedback and contacts in Pattaya
    david

I'm looking, too. In 8 years I found only one. Just one. Believe it or not many ladyboys don't know how to fuck, suck, or understand instructions not to cum so fast. One asked me "Why not cum? I want to cum?"

Comment

Yeah I can't think of many off hand.
      Some will make out with your really good to get you to bar fine them but then don't want to do it much later.
      Probably I have done more kissing in Bangkok than Pattaya. Bad mouth hygiene is also more common in Thailand than back home.

The best make out artist I have met in Pattaya was Toki from Sensations bar but that was in 2015. I know she worked at Guess Bar too.

IMG_2975.jpg image_99257.jpg image_99256.jpg

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Bad mouth hygiene? Whoooh! Ya just spoiled my appetite. Imagine all those dead sperm cells from different customers mixed with spicy chili peppers, germs, and Covid19 viruses between their teeth. Even if I buy them a toothbrush they don't even know how to brush properly. I think they use it to apply eyebrow makeup or brush between their ears and toes. Definitely need a finishing school. They backwoods hillbillies. Hide your toothbrushes and paste. I suspect they like to lock the bathroom door and scrub the toilet with your brushes or use the mouthwash and spit it back inside the bottle. Always hide your bath stuff and soap before you go out scouting for a night date. ;}

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
          Yeah I can't think of many off hand.
          Some will make out with your really good to get you to bar fine them but then don't want to do it much later.
          Probably I have done more kissing in Bangkok than Pattaya. Bad mouth hygiene is also more common in Thailand than back home.

The best make out artist I have met in Pattaya was Toki from Sensations bar but that was in 2015. I know she worked at Guess Bar too.

IMG_2975.jpg image_99257.jpg image_99256.jpg
          Do you have Tokki LINE ? thanks
          david

Comment

I was given a great Kisser LIST in Patttaya ..now teh challnege is to find her LINE ..thansk for the help.

d- Jada (New bar): a good wet kissing session will make her cum easily

- Cream (ex-69 bar) I remember she once came on her belly while we were just kissing

- Teya (Katty bar): nice juicy lips

- Coffee (Sweethearts bar): a deep kissing moment is essential with this one

- Bewty (Delirious bar): a great kisser as reported by several BM's

- Bella (freelancer, soi Yamato): met her only recently and her thick soft lips make me think about a repeat

- Alis (KRU): great kisser even when she just came in your mouth

- First (KRU): in the bar or in the room, always in for a juicy kiss

- Sammy (Baby Boom): thick excotic and willing lips 
            david

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
              I'm looking, too. In 8 years I found only one. Just one. Believe it or not many ladyboys don't know how to fuck, suck, or understand instructions not to cum so fast. One asked me "Why not cum? I want to cum?"
              keep in mind they are whores, so their plan is : first you pay, second they get rid of you as soon as your balls are empty. So cuming fast is an essential part of the plan.

Comment

I think the secret to finding a great kisser is barfining them several times with good tips. They are nervous on first dates. After several dates will they then feel more comfortable enough to tongue you. But still you will need to teach them patiently and carefully. Might help to brush and gargle in front of them and give them a new toothbrush. My basic technique is ASK them if they kiss before dating them. Will save you a spoiled night.

Comment

That’s why you guys should not go for prostitutes. Just my thought.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                    I think the secret to finding a great kisser is barfining them several times with good tips. They are nervous on first dates. After several dates will they then feel more comfortable enough to tongue you. But still you will need to teach them patiently and carefully. Might help to brush and gargle in front of them and give them a new toothbrush. My basic technique is ASK them if they kiss before dating them. Will save you a spoiled night.
                    GGs or ladyboys, after 2 or 3 meetings, they believe you are too much attracted to break off so they start not doing efforts since they think you'll always come back. Time to switch to another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky C View Post
                      That’s why you guys should not go for prostitutes. Just my thought.
                      I think Vicky knows what she talks about!

Comment

Which ladyboys in Thailand are not prostitutes?
                        Other than ones that already have steady boyfriends.

Some may have other jobs but most will still take a customer or work part time in a bar.
                        Seems to me anyone who is a foreigner is a customer.
                        If they go with a Thai guy, it is usually called dating.

I can probably go find the same ladyboys that work at Nana Plaza for free or cheaper on Khao San road when they go there to party.
                        Still you would have to compete with all the young guys that hang out there, which is the reason the ladyboys party there.
                        If you bang them for free, it doesn't mean they are not prosititutes. It just means you didn't pay.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Vicky doesn't live in Thailand. She is in Singapore. She had hanged in the area of Orchard Towers where ladyboys ask for SG$ 200.00 for a short time.

Comment

That's almost US$150. Forget Singapore. Pattaya says first choice for ladyboys. Hurry up with the vaccines.

200 singapore dollar in usd - Bing

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
                              Vicky doesn't live in Thailand. She is in Singapore. She had hanged in the area of Orchard Towers where ladyboys ask for SG$ 200.00 for a short time.
                              Am afraid I don’t hang out in Orchard Towers (only been there once for other work) and I am not a prostitute. There are regular ts ladies in society also.

Comment

Working...
                              X