X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P&G View Post
    Vicky doesn't live in Thailand. She is in Singapore. She had hanged in the area of Orchard Towers where ladyboys ask for SG$ 200.00 for a short time.
    I know but this thread is about Pattaya.
    I think every Thai person you see in Pattaya would consider prostitution.

Still just because they are not a sex worker does not mean they like to kiss, or are good at it.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

was given a great Kisser LIST in Patttaya ..now teh challnege is to find her LINE ..thansk for the help.

d- Jada (New bar): a good wet kissing session will make her cum easily
      Still looking to get contacts of these babies - any help will b welcome

- Cream (ex-69 bar) I remember she once came on her belly while we were just kissing

- Teya (Katty bar): nice juicy lips

- Coffee (Sweethearts bar): a deep kissing moment is essential with this one

- Bewty (Delirious bar): a great kisser as reported by several BM's

- Bella (freelancer, soi Yamato): met her only recently and her thick soft lips make me think about a repeat

- Alis (KRU): great kisser even when she just came in your mouth

- First (KRU): in the bar or in the room, always in for a juicy kiss

- Sammy (Baby Boom): thick excotic and willing lips 
      david

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
        That's almost US$150. Forget Singapore. Pattaya says first choice for ladyboys. Hurry up with the vaccines.

200 singapore dollar in usd - Bing
        I had found cheaper and better in another location in Singapore. I wonder what I post TR for.
        Last edited by P&G; 12-16-2020, 01:58 PM.

Comment

So tell us. And we will come.

Comment

So tell us. And we will come.
            Same as in another thread, dear George. Read my fucking TR thread.

Edit : here it is.
            Last edited by P&G; 12-16-2020, 11:44 PM.

Comment

help help is needed to locate these babies

d- Jada (New bar): a good wet kissing session will make her cum easily
              Still looking to get contacts of these babies - any help will b welcome

- Cream (ex-69 bar) I remember she once came on her belly while we were just kissing

- Teya (Katty bar): nice juicy lips

- Coffee (Sweethearts bar): a deep kissing moment is essential with this one

- Bewty (Delirious bar): a great kisser as reported by several BM's

- Bella (freelancer, soi Yamato): met her only recently and her thick soft lips make me think about a repeat

- Alis (KRU): great kisser even when she just came in your mouth

- First (KRU): in the bar or in the room, always in for a juicy kiss

- Sammy (Baby Boom): thick excotic and willing lips 
              david

Comment

The Invisible Woman | Stickman Bangkok

Read this article. Syphilis. Fogeddaboud kissing. Swallow some Ampicillin 500 mg or Tetracycline/Doxycycline pills before you fly home to clean yourself out. I always do this.

Comment

The Invisible Woman | Stickman Bangkok

Read this article. Syphilis. Fogeddaboud kissing. Swallow some Ampicillin 500 mg or Tetracycline/Doxycycline pills before you fly home to clean yourself out. I always do this.
                  Those antibiotics are nearly useless. I am completely immune to both of those, it is like taking tic tacs with less taste.
                  I doubt they would kill todays modern STDs.
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I can say for sure that Tia is really a great kisser. Soft and beautiful lips and she knows how to treat. She is my favorite anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron S. Young View Post
                      I can say for sure that Tia is really a great kisser. Soft and beautiful lips and she knows how to treat. She is my favorite anytime.
                      do you have her Line id or any contact
                      thansk
                      david

Comment

Originally posted by david3615 View Post

do you have her Line id or any contact
                        thansk
                        Are you in Thailand? If not you are likely not going to get a very positive response from LBs you try to contact, unless they will get payment for webcam shows. It is also unsure just how many lbs will return to the p4p scene once things start to recover. There are some estimates that 30% of all tourism related businesses are permanently shut (including bars). It will take time for that capacity to build back up and also it depends on when Thailand opens up without quarantine requirements.

In other words, yes, sure you can make your Great Kisser to do list, but don't rely on it once you finally do make it to Thailand. You must also take into account lbs are not robots, their response depends on the customer, and their mood at the time. An lb who has a great review may not give you a great experience.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Yeah webcam kissing really sucks.
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post

Are you in Thailand? If not you are likely not going to get a very positive response from LBs you try to contact, unless they will get payment for webcam shows. It is also unsure just how many lbs will return to the p4p scene once things start to recover. There are some estimates that 30% of all tourism related businesses are permanently shut (including bars). It will take time for that capacity to build back up and also it depends on when Thailand opens up without quarantine requirements.

In other words, yes, sure you can make your Great Kisser to do list, but don't rely on it once you finally do make it to Thailand. You must also take into account lbs are not robots, their response depends on the customer, and their mood at the time. An lb who has a great review may not give you a great experience.
                            tell me is this true that the Health certificate showing negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test results issued 72 hours before travel in Bangkok.

Comment

Working...
                            X